Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Charging cord dealers ?

Mach Buffett

Reaction score
G’day from Downunder,

Can anybody point me to a source for a second charging cord please ?

I find it a bit annoying that I cannot charge the drone and the controller at the same time. The battery takes so long to charge, ( with the chord supplied), that by the time both the drone and the controller are charged it’s either an all day/ night exercise.

Parrot Australia don’t sell it as a spare part or accessory.

Thanks in anticipation.
Regards Mach

I would think any USB-C to USB cord would do the trick, or even USB-C to USB-C if you have something like a macbook pro charger (which charges the batteries in about 1 hour)

To too am from Australia, here is a Amazon AU listing for a power delivery charger, I assume it has a AU wall plug, the top power delivery port should charge the anafi drone battery in about 1 hour, the other ports could be used to charge the controller or none power delivery devices

https://www.amazon.com.au/Anker-Cha...921661&sr=8-1&keywords=power+delivery+charger

EDIT - slightly cheaper PD charger - https://www.amazon.com.au/Charger-C...HP4A2ACPN5V&psc=1&refRID=3JJAJDPG6HP4A2ACPN5V

Last edited:
Question for people using PD chargers, what cord are you using to charge the anafi batteries, I guess you also need to buy a USB-C to USB-C cable capable of using the higher wattage.

Using the USB to USB-C cable that came with the anafi with a PD charger wouldn't be utilising the full speed from a PD charger?

Question for people using PD chargers, what cord are you using to charge the anafi batteries, I guess you also need to buy a USB-C to USB-C cable capable of using the higher wattage.

Using the USB to USB-C cable that came with the anafi with a PD charger wouldn't be utilising the full speed from a PD charger?

It is not necessary to buy new cable as a PD charger charge at 12 volts max 1.35 Amp while a standard 5 Volt USB charger sends just over 2 Amp to the battery. In fact, fewer amps is going through the wire and it's the amps you have the wire loss from, not the high voltage.

Regards, Leif.

Good quality cord from JB Hifi works well. I have a couple at different lengths for different devices.

the 10cm cable is tight but can work if you dont want a length of cable hanging out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut