Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cockpitglasses

Fifthearl

Reaction score
Hi bit new to drones and just bought 2nd hand anafi. Can I buy cockpitglasses for it and if so any ideas where from in UK?

I dont think at the moment you can buy the official latest version as a separate item, but there are a few on here who have modded existing glasses to work with the Anafi FPV option. THIS thread might get you started.

I dont think at the moment you can buy the official latest version as a separate item, but there are a few on here who have modded existing glasses to work with the Anafi FPV option. THIS thread might get you started.
Sounds hopeful that maybe in the near future then? I will take a look at thread and thanks for the info??

Hi bit new to drones and just bought 2nd hand anafi. Can I buy cockpitglasses for it and if so any ideas where from in UK?

I have these:

They are exactly the same as the Cockpit Glasses V2. They have the top mounted capacitive button for accessing the menus while in flight. The only difference between these and the Cockpit V3 is that there’s no second mounted bottom button for switching between the Anafi view and that of the rear mounted camera on your phone.

regards

Nidge.

I'm using the Homido V2 goggles with my smart phone and FPV option in Free Flight 6.

Reactions: RBuzz
I finally had the opportunity to work with the official Cockpitglasses 3.

The best feature of the glasses is their light weight and foldable design.... the image is pretty clear and dependent largely on the resolution of your phone like most other inexpensive VR goggles. There are two buttons on the Cockpitglasses with one alternating between FPV view and See Through which shows what is actually in front of your eyes using your phone's camera. They work well, however they are not the most comfortable VR googles on the market, because they have a hard plastic nose piece.

I like the Cockpitglasses 3 and its foldable housing but they are hard to come by without buying the expensive Anafi FPV package. The image is no better than the VR googles that I paid $10 for on eBay and Parrot has overcome the lack of two buttons on my googles by using a triple press system for the single button I have on the bottom.

In conclusion, I have to recommend that you save your money. You can replicate the Anafi FPV experience with the $10 to $60 VR googles you already own and the Anafi you are already flying. The only reason to buy the Anafi FPV package would be to get the updated Anafi body style and the foldable glasses.... not enough for the extra investment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh