Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Curious if others have seen this happen

pulsar110

Reaction score
We purchased several Anafi systems to use for training platforms. Last friday was our first experience. Had 2 people press the Home button and the Anafi went into Land rather than RTL. Would like to learn if others have had this happen and what caused it? We fly a number of larger systems but this was a new experience for us.

In both cases it was about 25 meters from home. The RTL was cancelled and hand flown to Home. I wasnt able to deduce if Home was moved or not by the system. I will try to replicate and see if I can make it happen again.

In both cases it was about 25 meters from home. The RTL was cancelled and hand flown to Home. I wasnt able to deduce if Home was moved or not by the system. I will try to replicate and see if I can make it happen again.
You should test RTH with higher distance from the starting point. Even 25m may be to close for RTH.

This is a known feature unfortunately and seems very presumptious on Parrot's part that anywhere within about 30 metres is fine to land on. They should just abolish it as the land button already means land where you are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar