Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Experiments in flight (with the Anafi)

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
Apologies for another self-indulgent video share from me. I'll also apologise for keeping on staring at the Anafi just to make sure it is where it should be, one day I will just learn to trust it! :rolleyes:

A boring video of my learning to fly the Anafi manually through a combination of Follow Me modes initially, moving on to playing with Cameraman & for the last parts manually controlling both flight & the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Efliernz
Just keep learning mate!

Here's a 90 second snore-fest from me trying out Cameraman (with added yaw) in 20Km/hr winds.
Only regret - shot without the ND32.

I really like the Cameraman Mode, especially for the flexibility of being able to look up at something, swing around it & gradually reveal the background & lower sections of the area within your frame. ?

Reactions: AaronB and Efliernz
Well you've been much braver then me so far, slowly but surely we will learn. Now only if our weather here would get better.

I think you need to find some kangaroos to film, that would be awesome especially if you could film them on the run.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Well you've been much braver then me so far, slowly but surely we will learn. Now only if our weather here would get better.

I think you need to find some kangaroos to film, that would be awesome especially if you could film them on the run.
The sunny weather definitely helps allow me more opportunities at the moment.

Capturing a mob of Roo's at sunset would be pretty epic! I'll have to try over the next couple of days & see what I can rustle up! ;)

Reactions: Mar and Efliernz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut