Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan Waypoints

Skybopping

Reaction score
Hello new member here, I recently upgraded from Bebop 2 to Anafi. I’ve flown a number of flight plans with Bebop 2 without any issues, but when flying flight plan with the Anafi for some reason it momentarily stops at waypoints. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong so I’d appreciate any suggestions that might overcome this problem. Cheers!.......David

Hello new member here, I recently upgraded from Bebop 2 to Anafi. I’ve flown a number of flight plans with Bebop 2 without any issues, but when flying flight plan with the Anafi for some reason it momentarily stops at waypoints. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong so I’d appreciate any suggestions that might overcome this problem. Cheers!.......David
Me to...!! Bert

I have the same problem as you. I am using FreeFlight 6.7.1 the last firmware everything up to date, but my FlightPlan is not working correctly. It stops at each waypoint no matter the main settings turned ON : Automatic progressive course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut