Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Hello how are you? I am from Argentina, new here, I would like to know how to install the app I have a problem with synchronization.

Thank you very much, excellent work
synchronization needs to be connected to internet during the setup of the app.
Are you connected ?

Anyone else having issues with the latest FCC version - 6.6.7.4 FCC?

Removed 6.6.7.3 which was working fine, and installed the latest. Every time I open it just crashes out. This is on a Samsung S21 Ultra.

Parrots version works fine. Tried various OBB files and the latest modified just wont have it??

UPDATE
Totally my fault, had just moved to a new phone.... This one, the S21 Ultra, where I have been having issues getting FF6 (Modified) back up and running.

Had another crack at it today and its all working I am pleased to say. Once I enabled "Developer Mode" again, it all worked fine.

Last edited:
Maybe I overlooked that detail, but I didn't manage to get my in-app purchase reactivated with the modded app.
Any advice how this can be achieved?
reactivating button is not having any effect.
Doing another purchase raises an error that app version is not setup for google pay?!

Maybe I overlooked that detail, but I didn't manage to get my in-app purchase reactivated with the modded app.
Any advice how this can be achieved?
reactivating button is not having any effect.
Doing another purchase raises an error that app version is not setup for google pay?!
If you are trying to restore on a device that previously had these apps make sure you are logged into all the same play store, google, and or parrot accounts as when you made original purchase
I did run into an issue when I purchased a new android tablet where no matter what I did could not get restore to work so I just purchased again just was not worth the headache
Best of Luck

If you are trying to restore on a device that previously had these apps make sure you are logged into all the same play store, google, and or parrot accounts as when you made original purchase
I did run into an issue when I purchased a new android tablet where no matter what I did could not get restore to work so I just purchased again just was not worth the headache
Best of Luck
hm, did exactly as you described: same google, playstore and parrot account, no luck :-( How can I do another purchase with the modded app not supporting purchases and when I install the original app, the in-apps show already as purchased :-(
Sounds like a dead-end: modded app without follow-me, or original app without the enhancements. Or is there another "trick"?
Thnaks!

strange to make it sure
1. The google account has to be the same when you purchased the app in another word gmail account in your new device or old needs to use the same
2. parrot account also the same

I use the original and the latest mod app and have no issues

strange to make it sure
1. The google account has to be the same when you purchased the app in another word gmail account in your new device or old needs to use the same
2. parrot account also the same

I use the original and the latest mod app and have no issues
Yes thats my setup as well, with the original app my purchases are recognized, but as soon as I de-install original and install modded app, (same same accounts, google and parrot), in app purchases are gone. Not sure why it doesn't work for me...

Update: I had a 2nd google account on that phone (no app purchases on that one), I have it finally working by de-installing the 2nd google account, installing the modded up -> app purchases are recognized. Then adding the 2nd account again, app purchases still there :)
Even though the account with the purchases was the primary one on that phone ( active on play store), it did not work with both active, looks like the app purchases are only recognized when there is just 1 google account on that phone which has the purchase....
Issue resolved for me, maybe this finding helps other users with a similar setup?!
Thanks for your comments and support.
Great app enhancements, by the way, thanks for sharing this with the community!

Last edited:
I dont think there is anything in 6.7.5 for us standard Anafi 4k Users. Parrot seem to have dropped us to concentrate on their Corporate/Military business.

We were the fools they used as guinea pigs for the Anafi. Now they have higher spending customers, they dont do anything for us.

If there is nothing in the latest version for us, then no point in moving from 6.7.4. IMHO.

I dont think there is anything in 6.7.5 for us standard Anafi 4k Users. Parrot seem to have dropped us to concentrate on their Corporate/Military business.

We were the fools they used as guinea pigs for the Anafi. Now they have higher spending customers, they dont do anything for us.

If there is nothing in the latest version for us, then no point in moving from 6.7.4. IMHO.
... anyway new FW of drone and SC3 ...

Tout comme l’application officielle, celle-ci se bloque au démarrage, accepte les termes et conditions. J’ai un samsung a72 android 11 au fait, quelqu’un est confronté au même problème?

Tout comme l’application officielle, celle-ci se bloque au démarrage, accepte les termes et conditions. J’ai un samsung a72 android 11 au fait, quelqu’un est confronté au même problème?
Bonjour, J’ai le même problème avec un REALME 8 PRO- Android 11. Effet Trois réinstallations

Bonjour, Je possède une ANAFI FPV. j’ai été comme beaucoup d’autres obligé de changer de téléphone portable 'Android 4'.
Je viens de prendre un « Android 11 », j’ai téléchargé sur playstore « Freeflight 6 » et....... ça ne fonctionne pas. j’explique:

Je lance l’application, j’arrive sur les conditions d’utilisation, que j’accepte, l’écran passe sur fond noir et revient aux conditions d’utilisation que j’accepte à nouveau et me retrouve sur mon panneau d’accueil de mon téléphone. J’ai vérifié les autorisations géolocalisation, stockage et photos... Merci de votre aide. Cordialement

Bonjour, Je possède une ANAFI FPV. j’ai été comme beaucoup d’autres obligé de changer de téléphone portable 'Android 4'.
Je viens de prendre un « Android 11 », j’ai téléchargé sur playstore « Freeflight 6 » et....... ça ne fonctionne pas. j’explique:

Je lance l’application, j’arrive sur les conditions d’utilisation, que j’accepte, l’écran passe sur fond noir et revient aux conditions d’utilisation que j’accepte à nouveau et me retrouve sur mon panneau d’accueil de mon téléphone. J’ai vérifié les autorisations géolocalisation, stockage et photos... Merci de votre aide. Cordialement
You can try this someone suggested solution! First uninstall the current version of app, then:

(1) Download and install freeflight 6 *Version 1.0* from the following website.

Download FreeFlight 6 1.0.0 Android APK

(2) Open freeflight, scroll down: you can now accept the "Term Of Statements".

(3) Now update via Google Play: KILL this BUG.

Wish you to success and Good Luck!!!

Hi all,
Just updated my SC3 (now 1.8.1) and the Anafi firmwares (now 1.8.2) and also the FF6 app (now 6.7.5)
Do you think I can uninstall the FF6 6.7.5 from the phone and install safely the modified version 6.7.4 (I really love the idea of the live battery charge information !)
Thanks for your thoughts

Vous pouvez essayer cette solution suggérée par quelqu’un! Désinstallez d’abord la version actuelle de l’application, puis :

(1) Téléchargez et installez freeflight 6 *Version 1.0* à partir du site Web suivant.

Télécharger FreeFlight 6 1.0.0 Android APK

(2) Ouvrez le vol libre, faites défiler vers le bas: vous pouvez maintenant accepter le « Terme des déclarations ».

(3) Maintenant mettre à jour via Google Play: TUER ce BUG.

Je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès et bonne chance!!!

Bonjour edward, je te remercie pour ta réponse, procédure , lien et suggestion. Je pense essayer ce week-end . j’ai une solution de secours qui consiste a reprendre mon ancien téléphone bien que vieux avait au moins le mérite de fonctionner. La réponse fournie par PARROT est : ci-jointe liste des téléphones compatibles et Android 9 max!!!!! Bonne Journée. j’essaie de vous tenir au courant

Updated to 6.7.5 - did not see much changes to FF6, and as usual Parrot have not stated what changes have been made in the firmware for the Anafi & SC3.

Been using it for the last week or so, and cannot tell anything new!!

Reactions: Frontier and BRC
Updated to 6.7.5 - did not see much changes to FF6, and as usual Parrot have not stated what changes have been made in the firmware for the Anafi & SC3.

Been using it for the last week or so, and cannot tell anything new!!
Thank you for all your efforts and updating so quickly!

Vous pouvez essayer cette solution suggérée par quelqu’un! Désinstallez d’abord la version actuelle de l’application, puis :

(1) Téléchargez et installez freeflight 6 *Version 1.0* à partir du site Web suivant.

Télécharger FreeFlight 6 1.0.0 Android APK

(2) Ouvrez le vol libre, faites défiler vers le bas: vous pouvez maintenant accepter le « Terme des déclarations ».

(3) Maintenant mettre à jour via Google Play: TUER ce BUG.

Je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès et bonne chance!!!
Re bonjour edward, Petit clin d’œil touristique je suis sur la Côte d’Azur en France.

Je n’ai pas pu attendre le week-end, ça me démangeait. Je n’ai avancé que d’un petit pas. J’ai bien supprimé FF6, téléchargé le V6.1, et sur la carte mémoire (au cas où je change de téléphone) et sur la mémoire du téléphone, créé un répertoire spécifique pour FF6, scanner le QR code du wifi de ANAFI, j’ai scrollé vers le bas et accepté les conditions....et à l’écran suivant FF6 me dit que je n’ai « pas de réseau internet ». Merci aux Bloggeurs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut