Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Re bonjour edward, Petit clin d’œil touristique je suis sur la Côte d’Azur en France.

Je n’ai pas pu attendre le week-end, ça me démangeait. Je n’ai avancé que d’un petit pas. J’ai bien supprimé FF6, téléchargé le V6.1, et sur la carte mémoire (au cas où je change de téléphone) et sur la mémoire du téléphone, créé un répertoire spécifique pour FF6, scanner le QR code du wifi de ANAFI, j’ai scrollé vers le bas et accepté les conditions.... et à l’écran suivant FF6 me dit que je n’ai « pas de réseau internet ». Merci aux Bloggeurs
« synchronisation échoué. Vérifier votre connexion internet »

Hi all,
Just updated my SC3 (now 1.8.1) and the Anafi firmwares (now 1.8.2) and also the FF6 app (now 6.7.5)
Do you think I can uninstall the FF6 6.7.5 from the phone and install safely the modified version 6.7.4 (I really love the idea of the live battery charge information !)
Thanks for your thoughts
Why not use the modded 6.7.5 application. Check the first page for the updates and the download links to the modified release.

Reactions: MustangPhil
Pourquoi ne pas utiliser l’application moddée 6.7.5. Consultez la première page pour les mises à jour et les liens de téléchargement vers la version modifiée.
Bonjour, Je possède une ANAFI FPV. j’ai été comme beaucoup d’autres obligé de changer de téléphone portable 'Android 4'.
Je viens de prendre un « Android 11 », j’ai téléchargé sur playstore « Freeflight 6 » et....... ça ne fonctionne pas. j’explique:

Je lance l’application, j’arrive sur les conditions d’utilisation, que j’accepte, l’écran passe sur fond noir et revient aux conditions d’utilisation que j’accepte à nouveau et me retrouve sur mon panneau d’accueil de mon téléphone. J’ai vérifié les autorisations géolocalisation, stockage et photos... Merci de votre aide. Cordialement

Bonjour, Je possède une ANAFI FPV. j’ai été comme beaucoup d’autres obligé de changer de téléphone portable 'Android 4'.
Je viens de prendre un « Android 11 », j’ai téléchargé sur playstore « Freeflight 6 » et....... ça ne fonctionne pas. j’explique:

Je lance l’application, j’arrive sur les conditions d’utilisation, que j’accepte, l’écran passe sur fond noir et revient aux conditions d’utilisation que j’accepte à nouveau et me retrouve sur mon panneau d’accueil de mon téléphone. J’ai vérifié les autorisations géolocalisation, stockage et photos... Merci de votre aide. Cordialement
Hi, I hope Google translate, did its job and I got your question right, but please remember this is an "English speaking" forum.

In answer to your question, I have seen this before, but only when using the modified version of FF6, however, still worth doing even on the none modded.

Enable DEVELOPER OPTIONS on your Android phone and see if this helps.

If you dont know how to enable developer options, rather than me explain here, its as easy to point you to THIS SITE

Salut, j’espère que Google translate, a fait son travail et j’ai bien compris votre question, mais s’il vous plaît rappelez-vous que c’est un forum « anglophone ».

En réponse à votre question, j’ai déjà vu cela, mais seulement en utilisant la version modifiée de FF6, cependant, cela vaut toujours la peine de le faire même sur le none modded.

Activez DEVELOPER OPTIONS sur votre téléphone Android et voyez si cela vous aide.

Si vous ne savez pas comment activer les options de développement, plutôt que de m’expliquer ici, il est aussi facile de vous diriger vers CE SITE
Google traduction a fait son travail. J’ai trouvé ce site après une recherche Google qui ne suggérait pas de site Français. Donc, grâce à ce forum, à ses membres et à tous ceux qui m’ont lu et aidé et sans qui je n’aurais sûrement pas atteint ce résultat. Merci à vous D95GAS. Votre solution, idée, pour « déverrouiller » la fonction développeur a fonctionné sur V6.1 et les mises à jour ont toutes été lancées, logiciel, SC3, batteries. Je suis d’accord avec 6v 6.7.5 et 1.8.2 pour ANAFI et SC3.
Pour votre information, la réponse de PARROT à ma demande s’est limitée à me fournir la liste des téléphones compatibles et à m’écrire qu’ANDROID V11 était probablement trop élevé !!!! ???. Cour. J’espère que mon expérience et votre aide pourront être utiles à d’autres. UN GRAND MERCI.

Reactions: d95gas and BRC
Hello Suricate. As this forum is an English Speaking international forum, the best way you should use is to post in English.
Because Google translate is easy to use, it will be kind if you ‘ll translate your message in English before to post it.

I’m french, i really better speak french than english, but i don’t write in french at this forum, as everybody do, or should do, to be read by everyone.

Hello Suricate. As this forum is an English Speaking international forum, the best way you should use is to post in English.
Because Google translate is easy to use, it will be kind if you ‘ll translate your message in English before to post it.

I’m french, i really better speak french than english, but i don’t write in french at this forum, as everybody do, or should do, to be read by everyone.
Hello everyone, I am sorry to express myself in French on this site and understand those who ask me. I beg you to accept my apologies. This forum automatically appears in French on my PC. My last post which I made the effort to translate into English ended up retranslated into French.

Would you like me to relaunch the posts in the English version?

Does anyone have problem with "Flight Plane" ? It doesn't work for me, I create a Plan,save It,load It but when tap on "play" the anafi take off and stay hold.
The touch and fly mode works.
I have 6.7.5 FCC on Xiaomi mi mix 2

Does anyone have problem with "Flight Plane" ? It doesn't work for me, I create a Plan,save It,load It but when tap on "play" the anafi take off and stay hold.
The touch and fly mode works.
I have 6.7.5 FCC on Xiaomi mi mix 2
If you place a tilt setting in same timeline slot as takeoff (1st position) then drone will just hover after takeoff
Remove tilt setting in takeoff slot - save and then reload plan it will work
It's ok to have tilt settings in all the other slots
btw - after you make the correction you may need to initiate plan twice - only after a failed takeoff
i.e, start plan (takeoff) and if it just hovers land drone and the start plan again
Same happens when creating plans in FF6 or on esparus, think it started with FW1.8.0
Not sure how Rodrigo figured this out!

Check out this thread sounds like it could be the same issue you are running into -
has to do with tilt of camera on take off - post #66

Reactions: giolokj
If you place a tilt setting in same timeline slot as takeoff (1st position) then drone will just hover after takeoff
Remove tilt setting in takeoff slot - save and then reload plan it will work
It's ok to have tilt settings in all the other slots
btw - after you make the correction you may need to initiate plan twice - only after a failed takeoff
i.e, start plan (takeoff) and if it just hovers land drone and the start plan again
Same happens when creating plans in FF6 or on esparus, think it started with FW1.8.0
Not sure how Rodrigo figured this out!

Check out this thread sounds like it could be the same issue you are running into -
has to do with tilt of camera on take off - post #66
In fact I had put the rotation of the cam in the first block, tomorrow I'll try and update you. For now, thanks a lot

A little confused here: Today my FF6 updated Anafi firmware to version 1.8.2. The FF6 continues in version 6.7.3 and has 'on top' the corresponding MOD version, installed in March-April, this year. With this firmware update, do I have to update the MOD?

Hey Camilo,
Always all updates has to be done with original App.
Always first the FF6 than the Sc and at last the anafi ,never update anafi from MOD app and respect the orden updates

• Wow
Reactions: JCamilo
Hey Camilo,
Always all updates has to be done with original App.
Always first the FF6 than the Sc and at last the anafi ,never update anafi from MOD app and respect the orden updates
Thanks. Yes i know that. The question is: the ff6 didn't update, it's the same, it only updated the anafi firmware. So the 'thing' looks like this: FF6 continues in version 6.7.3 and has 'on top' the corresponding MOD version, installed in March-April, this year. (At that point, I uninstalled the version I had, installed the new FF6 and then the corresponding MOD version). Now that the firmware update just happened, do I have to do something?

Thanks. Yes i know that. The question is: the ff6 didn't update, it's the same, it only updated the anafi firmware. So the 'thing' looks like this: FF6 continues in version 6.7.3 and has 'on top' the corresponding MOD version, installed in March-April, this year. (At that point, I uninstalled the version I had, installed the new FF6 and then the corresponding MOD version). Now that the firmware update just happened, do I have to do something?
Hi JCamilo
I would suggest updating FF6 to latest version to match Anafi’s FW release

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame