Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Anafi 1.6.3

• Unbridle motors to takeoff and fly at all altitudes.
  • Faster image capture for the following modes: timelapse, GPS lapse, panorama.
  • Faster panorama capture by accelerating the drone’s movements.
  • (bugfix) Optimization of the GPS lapse precision.
  • (bugfix) Bugfix during the gimbal calibration.

fw is inside the app or it require a data connection?
Require data connection for download with any freeflight an advide for new firmware appear in the freeflight app, drone icon on the up. If you have 1.63 I advise you not to update to 1.64.

I tried with the latest version of everything, I didn't know about the issue and updated out of the box, did all the fake location procedures and staying on the network page while the drone was booting to CATCH the channel before it disappears. I got channel 40 5.8ghz, the gimbal was still working,but for weather conditions I'm unable to test. Did someone else try this out.
It will remain in the channel, I suggest put in Auto before switching off the drone.

I tried with the latest version of everything, I didn't know about the issue and updated out of the box, did all the fake location procedures and staying on the network page while the drone was booting to CATCH the channel before it disappears. I got channel 40 5.8ghz, the gimbal was still working,but for weather conditions I'm unable to test. Did someone else try this out.
It will remain in the channel, I suggest put in Auto before switching off the drone.
I did the same but no fcc channels

I did the same but no fcc channels
They stay visible for one second, but you have to do the Fake location process. When you connect the drone, click on the drone and see in the map which is the last location map. On mine I did a hard reset and then last location was the same of the Fake gps.
With the tablet/phone you stay in the network page, switch on the Drone and get ready, the channels will appear and disappear again. You have to be fast.

They stay visible for one second, but you have to do the Fake location process. When you connect the drone, click on the drone and see in the map which is the last location map. On mine I did a hard reset and then last location was the same of the Fake gps.
With the tablet/phone you stay in the network page, switch on the Drone and get ready, the channels will appear and disappear again. You have to be fast.
Yes,I see 40 but in one second disappear,how do you do the hard reset?

Yes,I see 40 but in one second disappear,how do you do the hard reset?
If you see the channels is just a thing of been fast enough to grab it.
For Hard reset, just google it, it's on the Parrot site, it will show you the sequences. Remember to do the calibration again.

If you see the channels is just a thing of been fast enough to grab it.
For Hard reset, just google it, it's on the Parrot site, it will show you the sequences. Remember to do the calibration again.
I tried but is impossible to catch...

It is possible, just press on the channel line right under the separation line of the Automatic"|"Manual. I will add photos to understand and when I selected channel 44 I checked also if the network was really taken with a Wifi analyser. And Gimbal was working.
All this done with the last FW and FF6 6.6.5-rc1 | drone 1.6.4 | controller 1.6.3

Attachments

• ANAFIchannels.jpg
    ANAFIchannels.jpg
    880.3 KB · Views: 46
  • PhotoGrid_1582819895286.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1582819895286.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 44
It is possible, just press on the channel line right under the separation line of the Automatic"|"Manual. I will add photos to understand and when I selected channel 44 I checked also if the network was really taken with a Wifi analyser. And Gimbal was working.
All this done with the last FW and FF6 6.6.5-rc1 | drone 1.6.4 | controller 1.6.3
I seen that channels only the first time, in all other attempts I have not the 44, what procedure are you using exactly? Have you tried to fly?

I seen that channels only the first time, in all other attempts I have not the 44, what procedure are you using exactly? Have you tried to fly?
I did only a indoor take off, useless for the test. In this days we are having lots of wind once I have the time I will give it a try. But I also think that all the row must be FCC, not only those 4 extra channels.
I did nothing special, just did the fake GPS thing.

You don't need to install any extra things. Remove the original FreeFlight 6, then install this one.

Now there's a way to change the between CE and FCC mode too if you install the APK included in THIS post.
If you want to be in CE mode, select channel 11 or 161, then reboot your drone. After rebooting you can choose any channel to fly with.
If you want to switch to FCC mode then select ANY OTHER than channel 11 or 161, then reboot the drone. After rebooting, you can use any channels once again.

If you don't want selectable modes, just install the one in your post.

Hello MrDosa,

I completely uninstalled the original Play Store application and installed version 6.6.2.203.apk with FCC and it doesn't show me channels 36 through 48. Does it mean that I don't have FCC enabled yet? How can I solve that?
Pantallazo conf redes Anafi.jpeg

Ok I set the 44 after reinstall the app, I lost connection after 900 mt so....this is CE

The same here, if you are fast after starting your drone. Then you can activate channel 40. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow then I can test if it is really FCC

Attachments

• 20200227_200956680_iOS.jpg
    20200227_200956680_iOS.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Wolfox
Hello MrDosa,

I completely uninstalled the original Play Store application and installed version 6.6.2.203.apk with FCC and it doesn't show me channels 36 through 48. Does it mean that I don't have FCC enabled yet? How can I solve that?
View attachment 3511

Well, as you can see, the firmware update 1.6.4 for the Anafi caused issues with others, so if you updated to that, you might not have FCC mode as of now at all.
Currently there's no solution to the problem.

Reactions: GabrielGarcia
If you update to latest fw in FCC mode using the modded apk it will stay in FCC after the update? Someone say yes other not...anyone has tried?

Con el nuevo fireware no se puede activar el apk de FCC?
¿Alguien sabe si se realizará un Apk para el nuevo firmware?
Gracias

Attachments

• 1582969229474.png
    1582969229474.png
    312 bytes · Views: 17
Reactions: GabrielGarcia
Gracias
En la actualidad, esto está controlado por Anafi y no por el software, por lo que no hay solución por el momento.

P.S Hope Google Translater hace un trabajo decente.

Gracias
probablemente se creó el nuevo fw, para cerrar este vacío legal. Porque el CE puede haberlo pedido.
Translation: google

En la actualidad, esto está controlado por Anafi y no por el software, por lo que no hay solución por el momento.

P.S Hope Google Translater hace un trabajo decente.

Wouldn't it be nice, if Gilmeno would use google for asking, already?

Reactions: d95gas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodman1111