Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

got trees?

slvervper99

Reaction score
Finally got around to filming again. I think this is the longest video I did......6 mins hope you guys don't get bored. Oh yeah, that horizon tilt. Some days the horizon is straight, and some not. Happy Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:
I'm a little bummed though, I'm no filming expert....those trees with cloud overcast looked blurry. Any suggestions for next time.

It was a bit odd that the first 17 seconds were out of focus. The rest of the shot looked fine to me except for the leaf movement, which should look a bit blurry for realism anyway.....that was a pretty windy day.
What resolution and frame rate did you use?

It was a bit odd that the first 17 seconds were out of focus. The rest of the shot looked fine to me except for the leaf movement, which should look a bit blurry for realism anyway.....that was a pretty windy day.
What resolution and frame rate did you use?
Last setting was 4K at 25 FPS I believe.?

It really looks pretty good on You Tube except for the first 17 seconds....no idea what's going on there. On the close shots a bit of blur in the leaf movement is good. I did not notice it on the longer shots. On most of our laptops we probably really are not seeing the full 4K experience...certainly not mine! :cautious:

It really looks pretty good on You Tube except for the first 17 seconds....no idea what's going on there. On the close shots a bit of blur in the leaf movement is good. I did not notice it on the longer shots. On most of our laptops we probably really are not seeing the full 4K experience...certainly not mine! :cautious:
Yup, I have the same issue with my laptop, I can only view it at 1080, on my ipad is even worse because I can only view it at 360.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73