Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello to Everyone

Wolfox

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm Wolfox and I have a Parrot Anafi and made a couple of flights.
Hope to find some nice tips to increase range, I'm in Italy and after all the test done it looks like it is impossible to have FCC mode activated.
I will surf the forum and see what I can find.

Thanks to everyone

Ciao

Post #22 About $1.

Post #22 About $1.

I wonder if the chap is still using that setup and if his results are consistent, if they are, then definitely worth giving it a go

Hi All,
I'm Wolfox and I have a Parrot Anafi and made a couple of flights.
Hope to find some nice tips to increase range, I'm in Italy and after all the test done it looks like it is impossible to have FCC mode activated.
I will surf the forum and see what I can find.

Thanks to everyone

Ciao

What Firmware version are you on ? have you used the Modified FF6 APK or the standard one? that could determine if you are locked out totally or not

What Firmware version are you on ? have you used the Modified FF6 APK or the standard one? that could determine if you are locked out totally or not
Using the latest one and also tried the "MENU" modified version and nothing changed.
I just stop thinking about it, I will just use it as a Looooong tripod for stuff close to me, won't do km. Plus Anafi's looks like thay are starting to fall from the sky controlled(RTH) and uncontrolled, so going so far I really don't want.
Now i'm concetrating on FPV drones and the Anafi is resting in its bag. Also because we have a situation now in Italy and going around for no reason is better to avoid. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking