Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi, new Anafi owner.

ItMustBeGuv

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm in Scotland and my Anafi is being delivered tomorrow. It's a big step up for me from non-gps drones that don't like any wind!

Apart from making sure the controller and drone firmware are up to date and connecting my phone (Huawei P10 Pro) to the controller by cable and calibrating the Anafi correctly are there any other things I need to make sure I do before my first cautious flight?

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome from Ontario Canada. Sounds like you pretty much have the bases covered. Just get into a opened area for your first few flights in case something goes wrong. Good luck with it and let us know if you need some help down the road.

Hi everyone. I'm in Scotland and my Anafi is being delivered tomorrow. It's a big step up for me from non-gps drones that don't like any wind!

Apart from making sure the controller and drone firmware are up to date and connecting my phone (Huawei P10 Pro) to the controller by cable and calibrating the Anafi correctly are there any other things I need to make sure I do before my first cautious flight?

Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to.

No, nothing is missing except that the controller / phone and Anafi everyone should be fully charged before updating and flying.

Regards Leif.

Three things I did think about after posting.
1-You might want to use the fastest write speed SD card you can afford. 4K is hard on a slow card.
2- When removing the card make sure your palm of your hand is there to catch the metal hold if it should pop out on you. Some have had to buy a new one.
3- Make sure when inserting the battery it CLICKS in good. You don't want that to come lose up in the air.

Thanks everyone. Those were exactly the "seemingly small but important" tips I was looking for. I'll let you know how I get on!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut