Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need some help with video settings, please !

zletica

Reaction score
Hi from Croatia,
My Anafi can record only 25P or 30P even in 1080 and my video are not good.
How I can setup my camera to record 50p?
I am in EU and I can select 2k 25P. My shooter speed is 50 but video is not to good.
Is it posible that my Anafi cam is in bad shape?

I need help.

Greetings

Zlatan

Hi from Croatia,
I am in EU and I can select 2k 25P. My shooter speed is 50 but video is not to good.

I need help.

Greetings

Zlatan

Hi Zlatan.

The video quality has nothing to do with the number of frames per second. What is wrong with your video I can't guess but must have a clip to watch directly from the camera. Do you have a place such as Dropbox or Google Drive where you can upload such a clip and give the link so we can download and watch the video ?

Regards, Leif.

Your SD card could be unhappy. You can choose hi frame rate for 60 FPS but no zoom. Have you tested a photo? 4K can look horrible if it’s not viewed with a computer and monitor that can handle it. Slow data rate transfer will also ruin it. You say you are in 1080 at 30 FPS? What does it look like when taking static shots without flying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Zlatan.

The video quality has nothing to do with the number of frames per second. What is wrong with your video I can't guess but must have a clip to watch directly from the camera. Do you have a place such as Dropbox or Google Drive where you can upload such a clip and give the link so we can download and watch the video ?

Regards, Leif.

Video before I crash.

I fly with Solo 3dr and GoPro 4 black for years and I get 2k 50P , video is smooth.

I heard so many good things about the camera on Anafi but till now I am not happy.

Z.

Your SD card could be unhappy. You can choose hi frame rate for 60 FPS but no zoom. Have you tested a photo? 4K can look horrible if it’s not viewed with a computer and monitor that can handle it. Slow data rate transfer will also ruin it. You say you are in 1080 at 30 FPS? What does it look like when taking static shots without flying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi CraigCam,
On my 55" 4k TV video is so bad. On monitor is ok but not smooth. On TV to much grain and flicker and ...

Z.

Video before I crash.

I fly with Solo 3dr and GoPro 4 black for years and I get 2k 50P , video is smooth.

I heard so many good things about the camera on Anafi but till now I am not happy.

Z.

Already during take off, the camera is very uneasy and must therefore be considered defective.

Where Anafi falls to the ground it seems that there is an engine or ESC that partly stops so she goes down in a circle. I don't think it was one of the props leaves that broke because Anafi can fly with only one prop's blade on a engine.

You must have a guarantee on your Anafi from where you purchased it, and I think you must return Anafi with a warranty claim for repair.

Regards, Leif.

Already during take off, the camera is very uneasy and must therefore be considered defective.

Where Anafi falls to the ground it seems that there is an engine or ESC that partly stops so she goes down in a circle. I don't think it was one of the props leaves that broke because Anafi can fly with only one prop's blade on a engine.

You must have a guarantee on your Anafi from where you purchased it, and I think you must return Anafi with a warranty claim for repair.

Regards, Leif.

Dear Leif,
Thanks a lot for the information. I am new with Anafi and I would love to keep it but at this moment I'm not happy with Anafi.
I'm going to send it to the service and we will see.

Regards

Zlatan

Reactions: Landbo
Hi from Croatia,

I need help.

Greetings

Zlatan
can you re-install the app to see if this helps ? if not call tech support .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante