Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Image and video artifacts

Shades

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. I have a new anafi and on it's 1st flight I noticed artifacts on the screen. I assumed it was over exposure zebra stripes, however, it is also on the files. See example below. Just up[dated the firmware and the problem persists. Any ideas?

P1520160_sm.jpg

I purchased it from a person. It was new in an unopened box. I'm thinking the warranty route may not work for me. Maybe I should look for a new camera/sensor on ebay?

Not a easy find if you can even get one. You need the camera and the camera board as they are married to each other or it will not work. Warranty might be a tough go also as they usually want a copy of the bill of sale but might be worth a shot. Selling it for parts might be another option. Sorry things don't look good.

Why can you not return it to the person you bought it from - it sold to you as unopened new condition, so you must have at least DOA protection from the seller - and the item is faulty out of the box!!

I have a similar problem, it's a cross hatching in the shadow area from the raw file and jpg.
Also shadow noise is quite bad even at iso 100.
Did a test of shadow noise from base iso 100 up to 3200, it really fell apart from 800iso onwards.
And when looking at the raw in photos hop this cross hatching seemed odd to me.
As this is my first drone and tiny Sony sensor I'm not sure if this is typical or faulty?

Having waited over 48 hours for Parrot to reply I thought I'd ask on here.
Cheers in advance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville