Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Late to the table...

Dan DaFuque

Reaction score
I have a bebop2 and the large Sky controller that I can't get them to communicate. I can fly the drone from my pad, but MAN is it slow. Any help very appreciated. I got this stuff on a trade with no directions and I am ripping my hair out.

I have a bebop2 and the large Sky controller that I can't get them to communicate. I can fly the drone from my pad, but MAN is it slow. Any help very appreciated. I got this stuff on a trade with no directions and I am ripping my hair out.
Hi,can you see skycontroller network....make sure bebop 2 is off,turn on skycontroller,wait 30 seconds,in your pad go to wifi settings,look for Skycontroller Xxxxxx network,tap to connect,,....when you see “connected” ,close the screen,start FreeflightPro,you should see “green”controller icon....now turn on bebop 2,wait 30 seconds,press Connect in center upper part of screen,list of networks should open and you should see Bebopxxxxx network,tap bebopxxx network to connect,wait a bit and you should see live video feed...if this goes trough ,take it outside and test it,dont fly,just take of and then land it and then come back,there is few other things you need to do....if connecting fails let me know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320