Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Anifi Parts

Jasper68

Reaction score
Recently crashed my Anifi. Damage is minimal isolated to a small crack on rear arm. I noticed that Parrot does sell what looks like a 'Crash Kit' on their French Site. When contacted they just referred me back to the USA/CANADA site. I've looked on line for any other retailers that would sell parts but all I can find are an endless supply of blades,camara filters and cool looking Skins...lol. Was wondering if there are any other retailers out there that carry thisScreenshot_20190314-112022.png.

Doesn't make sence. If not they are legally required by law to inform consumer prior to purchase that item is no longer supported. ie Best Buy.. maybe just me..lol

Reactions: Thanev
Recently crashed my Anifi. Damage is minimal isolated to a small crack on rear arm. I noticed that Parrot does sell what looks like a 'Crash Kit' on their French Site. When contacted they just referred me back to the USA/CANADA site. I've looked on line for any other retailers that would sell parts but all I can find are an endless supply of blades,camara filters and cool looking Skins...lol. Was wondering if there are any other retailers out there that carry thisView attachment 1572.

Wonder why you are not writing to Parrot's American site and ask why it is not stocked and maybe if they can refer to another dealer if the parts is not in stock. ;)

Regards, Leif.

Thanks. Anifi Mechanical Kit Excactly however link is for UK they just redirect me back to Canadian Site similar to what France site does and unfortunately not listed on Canadian Site. US site just loops in circle.. Think Canadians r being boycoted! ...lol

Thanks. Anifi Mechanical Kit Excactly however link is for UK they just redirect me back to Canadian Site similar to what France site does and unfortunately not listed on Canadian Site. US site just loops in circle.. Think Canadians r being boycoted! ...lol
I don't understand. I am in Australia & it lets me add it to a shopping cart & even to get to the checkout.

Thanks! Yes unfortunately might be only option in this case.
My friend has a DJI he just laughed when he heard of this. He can go out and purchase pretty much anything for his locally.

Canadian Store doesn't list parts."Please prefer using Canadian Store "?
A company of idiots .
I can't even get a price on the U.S.site.
Now THIS is why their updates terrify me.They can not even control their own website.A great example of how to kill a company.

Canadian Store doesn't list parts."Please prefer using Canadian Store "?
A company of idiots .
I can't even get a price on the U.S.site.
Now THIS is why their updates terrify me.They can not even control their own website.A great example of how to kill a company.
I'm astounded! When the repair body kit was first rolled out for sale online I mentioned back then about the poor implementation & maintenance of the site/s & it looks like nothing has changed. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut