Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lost signal on Bebop 2

Blackfrog

Reaction score
Hello everyone greetings from New Mexico. This afternoon I was flying my Bebop2 with a fly pad and an LG smart phone. it lost signal and she returned home on its own only to hover at 7 feet and just sit there until the battery died. I could not reconnect with any phone available. Samsung S5 , or moto e5 plus. I tried many attempts and could not reconnect. Is there anything I could have done? I did order a Skycontroller 2 before today and am awaiting its arrival..Looking for an answer that may help if this happens again. Thanks everyone.

Hello everyone greetings from New Mexico. This afternoon I was flying my Bebop2 with a fly pad and an LG smart phone. it lost signal and she returned home on its own only to hover at 7 feet and just sit there until the battery died. I could not reconnect with any phone available. Samsung S5 , or moto e5 plus. I tried many attempts and could not reconnect. Is there anything I could have done? I did order a Skycontroller 2 before today and am awaiting its arrival..Looking for an answer that may help if this happens again. Thanks everyone.
Mine loses connection at certain heights then just automatically goes strait down until it’s about 10 ft off the ground or sometimes lands. It would go right into a tree if one were below it. Parrots seem to have a lot of problems.

I have 2 bebop 2 and fly them with sky controller 2 and have had no problems at all over many flights on both and i always make sure to fully calibrate drone and make sure gps is locked on green and they fly incredibly well at distance,height,and in the hover and fly for about 23 minutes on each battery.
I also use lg smart phone but on sky controller only and in flight mode and can only describe performance as amazing with no glitches at all.
Make sure you fully charge battery,have gps locked and always calibrate drone and use a sky controller. Hope this helps anyone having problems. Ian

I have more problems in some areas and not in others with connectivity. I'm 90% sure that being close to cell towers are problematic. I know they're different signal types but that's where I problems with connectivity.

Did you set the phone in Aircraft mode by any chance? or remove the sim? Just asking? The phone is intended to give an FPV experience but if it recieves a signal, like a text or a call, or upgrades an app it tends to get distracted from it's purpose! Loses the plot and goes home!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut