Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Low level battery warning

Fmaxii

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a strange event this afternoon.
During the way back to the starting point, in RTH mode, there was a red warning in the bottom of the screen of FF6.
I could translate this way: Battery level too low, automatic landing will start in 12 minutes..
The battery level was stable, at 50%..

Yes, in 12 minutes ! What a warning ! 50% battery remaining is correct for a 12 minutes remaining flying time.

Anafi was about 20 meters high, descending to the starting point.
The Anafi battery was at 50%. The flight was less than 10 minutes long.
The SC3 was also at 50%.

I let my Anafi doing his way back to home starting point, without trouble, but still had this message.

I use the official app, in France, and maybe in fcc mode: I was manually at channel 165.
All softwares are up to date.
FF6 is version 6.6.7, Android phone.
Anafi is in version 1.6.7. Batteries were updated during last firmware.

So strange...

I’m not afraid with that, but I think it could be useful to post it, to know if other people had this message, or if a reason or even a solution is knowned.

Last edited:
I think this is what might be what happened to me!

I was using Pix4D Capture when I was mapping. The Anafi did a lot of strange things it never did before.

One of them was it left the control of Pix4D Capture on its own (It stated Manual Control had taken over even though I never Paused the flight or moved the sticks.

When the Anafi did this it started to land on its own where it was. The battery was between 15 and 10% and the Anafi starting a controlled descent and the only things I could do on the controller were to yaw, bank, forward and back. I could not make the Anafi climb at all.

It was like it was in a forced landing mode.

One of the times it happened I had a very rough landing.

This needs to be fixed immediately.

Hello,

I had a strange event this afternoon.
During the way back to the starting point, in RTH mode, there was a red warning in the bottom of the screen of FF6.
I could translate this way: Battery level too low, automatic landing will start in 12 minutes..
The battery level was stable, at 50%..

Yes, in 12 minutes ! What a warning ! 50% battery remaining is correct for a 12 minutes remaining flying time.

Anafi was about 20 meters high, descending to the starting point.
The Anafi battery was at 50%. The flight was less than 10 minutes long.
The SC3 was also at 50%.

I let my Anafi doing his way back to home starting point, without trouble, but still had this message.

I use the official app, in France, and maybe in fcc mode: I was manually at channel 165.

So strange...

I’m not afraid with that, but I think it could be useful to post it, to know if other people had this message, or if a reason or even a solution is knowned.

Did you report this problem to Parrot Support ?

No, I didn’t. The drone was fine, I was able to control it.
I will try again in few days, when the weather will be less windy, to see if this message reappear.
Then, if it reappear, I’ll take a screenshot and will contact Parrot support

No, I didn’t. The drone was fine, I was able to control it.
I will try again in few days, when the weather will be less windy, to see if this message reappear.
Then, if it reappear, I’ll take a screenshot and will contact Parrot support
Yes that is a good attitude. A well-documented, well-documented complaint is worth more than a plain complaint. Photograph, video, flight log and detailed description of the event. This is needed and there is no dispute.

Hello,

Impossible.
In order to be in FCC mod, channels 36-48 must be displayed.
If they do not appear you are not in FCC mod

FF 6.6.7 appears on GooglePlay today or not?

How the hell is this happening?
With the official version;
Is it possible to have FCC in France?

I have FCC channels since FF6 Update 6.5.5 RC1, deployed in the beginning of february

But that's not the subject of this thread ;)

Ehm, I had this too, today!
And I am still on "old" fw, FCC app11745.jpg
And I had for 90% of the flight no distance.
Also today, different location, my "HP", better MY position "jumped".
Still trying to find out if A-GPS kicked in, perhaps my phone did loose the GPS position?

So strange...
Now we know that it’s not because of all last updates...
But it seems to be a new default anyway..

In both cases, it happened when Anafi was close to us. About 10 meters for you, maybe less than 20 meters for me...

It happened a bit before, actually.
But it was close by, 50meters or such and just a bit more up.
And stayed till it landed

Mine is less than 1 year old, and maybe about 5 or 10 cycles. I’ve got three batteries, and didn’t fly a lot...

Well... Same warning message today. It had appeared exactly when the battery level was at 50%.
I will open a case at ParrotScreenshot_20200401-172803.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut