Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hello, I am wondering because after downloading the Update 6.5.5 rc1, I have the FCC channels available :unsure:

Hello, I am wondering because after downloading the Update 6.5.5 rc1, I have the FCC channels available :unsure:

Take a look at this post and see if you actually have all the USA FCC channels. There is a photo to look at.

Thank's .. I think I'm in FCC mode ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200203-203435.jpg
    Screenshot_20200203-203435.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 72
.... and the most curious I have the same channels on my IOS device :)

I also have the FCC channels after this new official upgrade...
maybe we won’t need the mod app?

You mean, after updates without fake gps or mode app, you have fcc channels here in Europe ?

Exactly... no fake gps, and without mod app which i just removed before installating the new official ff6 from play store, here in France, as pa911

Reactions: dkokki
From Google Playstore :
- last edited 30/01/2020, Freeflight 6, version 6.6.5-rc1 !!!

And what means rc (rc1, rc2 etc..) :
Release Candidate (RC) is the build released internally to check if any critical problems have gone undetected into the code during the previous development period. Release candidates are NOT for production deployment, but they are for testing purposes only.
Sometimes software vendors make one or two release candidates (RC1, RC2, etc.) available to select customers in advance of the official release.

Thank you Parrot !!!
I m not a tester !!

Reactions: highanddry
I have the latest update Freeflight 6 update version 6.6.5-rc1 but see not channel 44 after 4X reboot, so still in EU mode. Do I need still the modded version I think?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 38
I have the ff6-rc1 and all latest updates. I'm in Europe and I have the fcc channels, without fake gps, without mod app. I think you must uninstall and reinstall the ff6 to see the fcc channels, I think.

And the odd thing for me, this version doesn't even show up as being available for me on Googles App Store. Currently have 6.6.2 and it says I am all up to date.

Going to have to hunt around for the APK so I can install and check out FCC mode, see whats going on.

UPDATE:

Just removed it from the device then installed from Google store and all was good. I think because of the RC1 it wasn't showing as an available update for me.

Will have to go get the drone out and check out the mode in UK, hopefully FCC :) Would be nice to think Parrot are being good to us.

Last edited:
From Google Playstore :
- last edited 30/01/2020, Freeflight 6, version 6.6.5-rc1 !!!

And what means rc (rc1, rc2 etc..) :
Release Candidate (RC) is the build released internally to check if any critical problems have gone undetected into the code during the previous development period. Release candidates are NOT for production deployment, but they are for testing purposes only.
Sometimes software vendors make one or two release candidates (RC1, RC2, etc.) available to select customers in advance of the official release.

Thank you Parrot !!!
I m not a tester !!
Not the first time they have released software that maybe should of stayed in-house.

Then again maybe they prefer testing by the masses!!

Reactions: zandoli
I have the ff6-rc1 and all latest updates. I'm in Europe and I have the fcc channels, without fake gps, without mod app. I think you must uninstall and reinstall the ff6 to see the fcc channels, I think.
Nice! Channel 44 included?

Doesn't seem to be any consistency with the FCC mode in EU.

Just updated to the RC1 having first removed the modded version.

Did the firmware update for the bird, rebooted everything, and definitely no FCC channels. Only channels available were the standard what you would expect for the United Kingdom and EU.

So I guess next stage is waiting for ds2atc to release a modified version for us.

But very odd why some in EU are getting the FCC channels, whilst others are only getting standard CE channels, yet we are all using the same RC1 software..... Bit of a puzzler

Ok now it's getting very bizarre.

Anafi has always run the modded version of the application to give me FCC channels, which I have always had.

Tonight removed the modded APK and installed the new RC1 application. Rebooted and powered everything up, first it wanted to update bird to 1.6.4 Which it did just fine.

From that point on NO FCC mode.

So got out my standby device which has the modded 6.6.2 (and always showed FCC channels), only this time, tis only showing standard EU channels and no FCC channels.

Took a while for both bird and controller to get Green on GPS, but even then only show EU channels.

Just cannot understand it, as the standby device has not been touched at all. Only thing that has changed was the update to the bird.

Anyone throw any light on it?

Oh and just to add to the equation. My main tablet where I removed 6.6.2 for the new RC1..... I reverted it back to 6.6.2..... and still no FCC :-(

Any suggestions most welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar