Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

View attachment 3073
View attachment 3074

To give you a better idea about what we have as standard (UK) and what is available on FCC (USA)

FCC installation complete! Many thanks to ds2atc for his wonderful work.
But in relation to the photo you present, I only have these channels: 36,40,44,48, 149,153,157,161,165.
The channels 52,56,60,64 are not displayed.
Is there something wrong?

The attached photo shows the state of the network in FCC mode, as shown on my phone.20191231_123331[7242].png

FCC installation complete! Many thanks to ds2atc for his wonderful work.
But in relation to the photo you present, I only have these channels: 36,40,44,48, 149,153,157,161,165.
The channels 52,56,60,64 are not displayed.
Is there something wrong?

The attached photo shows the state of the network in FCC mode, as shown on my phone.View attachment 3216
Is normal if you see the channels from 36 to 48 you are in FCC and all channels have more power.

Reactions: crossroad
Thank you and Happy New Year.

Is normal if you see the channels from 36 to 48 you are in FCC and all channels have more power.

If I read all the posts correctly, would you agree with the following approach, especially in urban environment ?

1. First testing in auto mode
2. Or manual mode and channel first at 2.4 Band (10, 11 channels) and then at 5 and 36 & 40, or something else;

If I read all the posts correctly, would you agree with the following approach, especially in urban environment ?

2. Or manual mode and channel first at 2.4 Band (10, 11 channels) and then at 5 and 36 & 40, or something else;
Happy new year.
I think In urban area 2.4ghz is useless in my country (Italy) the best is manual 165 channel with FCC.

Happy new year.
I think In urban area 2.4ghz is useless in my country (Italy) the best is manual 165 channel with FCC.

If the weather is good, Saturday will know more.
I have checked the point where I was able to get with CE mode (urban area - 600metr.- Wi Fi in Auto mode)

If the weather is good, Saturday will know more.
I have checked the point where I was able to get with CE mode (urban area - 600metr.- Wi Fi in Auto mode)
I with 165ch with FCC in suburban area at 150m alt and without obstruction 2200 meters with full fpv and no disconnection.

165 was the best in my area. However, be sure the channel is allowed in you country. You wouldn't get caught when you just use fcc power in allowed channels, but if you use channels prohibited, it will be a huge problem.

Dear ds2atc thanks for all that you do.

Today I put the latest mod of Free flight 6 that you make, but the applications Follow me and Flight Plan didn't work. It said that "Error" " This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play. Check the help center for more information." There is a solution to this problem, I have bought these two normally because I need it.

Thanks

Dear ds2atc thanks for all that you do.

Today I put the latest mod of Free flight 6 that you make, but the applications Follow me and Flight Plan didn't work. It said that "Error" " This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play. Check the help center for more information." There is a solution to this problem, I have bought these two normally because I need it.

Thanks
That is a tricky issue. If you use multiple google accounts, sign out all accounts excep the one you used for thepayment. and install original one and check follow me is enabled and then uninstall the app and re install the mod one.

Thanks again for your help ds2atc.

When I bought the 2 apps, I had 2 mail that I have. The first is the mail that I Login at Free Flight 6 and the second is that I get paid in the google store with Paypal. Two months ago with firmware updates, all of these applications were not working and I ask Parrot to send me the Redeem Codes for these two applications. It is working fine until yesterday, but today I am decide to install the mod version. I did what you said, now I have setup for google store but nothing happened. It didn't work again.

I have many google accounts in the gmail app. Do you mean I have to delete my Gmail accounts except the second mail that I pay for applications like receipts ?

thanks

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have 3 gmail accounts.
I used one of them to buy the 2 apps from Playstore.

With the same account I registered to the Parrot site and bought 3 batteries from the official anafi parrot shop.

And now the surprise !!! With the same account I'm trying to sign up through the Freeflight apk from my mobile and it doesn't recognize me as a user and I can't even register as a new user. !!!!
I have opened a claim for this with Parrot but after 15 days they did not respond to me.

I just followed the instructions on the fisrst page.
And now I have the FCC mode and the 2 apps.

But I'm not a Parrot subscriber in Freeflight Apk !!!

165ch with FCC in a purely urban area at 105m. alt and with various obstacles, 1,450m max distance !!!.

• Wow
Reactions: Peio64270
Thanks again for your help ds2atc.

When I bought the 2 apps, I had 2 mail that I have. The first is the mail that I Login at Free Flight 6 and the second is that I get paid in the google store with Paypal. Two months ago with firmware updates, all of these applications were not working and I ask Parrot to send me the Redeem Codes for these two applications. It is working fine until yesterday, but today I am decide to install the mod version. I did what you said, now I have setup for google store but nothing happened. It didn't work again.

I have many google accounts in the gmail app. Do you mean I have to delete my Gmail accounts except the second mail that I pay for applications like receipts ?

thanks
Yes, the problem also had happened to me. I don't know how it was solved, but with many feedback from this thread, I guess using multiple google account is the reason of the problem.

Dear ds2atc,

I think that is one of the problem all the accounts. I reset my phone and I put one account and the problem is the same.
Maybe the codes for these two applications that gave me before two months the Parrot didn't work.
I wrote Parrot and I still wait new codes to redeem these two apps.
After that I'm afraid to put again the mode application that you make, because maybe it locked again and I decided to do again with fake gps, to have FCC mode.

If you find any solution for this issue then tell us to know.
Thanks again ,my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut