Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maiden flight

Steve Carr

Reaction score
I bought the Anafi at the end of Dec and waited for a bit warmer weather to get it out. It's a cool little guy. Flies very nicely and video/pics look good on auto settings.
Had a couple of glitches. The geo-fence warning popped up at maybe 600' away. I check the settings and it said "off". Then the video feed disconnected about the same time. Fly it back, opened and closed the app but it still would not reconnect. Had to land and reboot everything to get the feed back. Did the same thing on the second flight.

Kuwi8cr.jpg

Attachments

• P0030004.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 2
Put your phone in airplane mode. Pick a good WiFi signal perhaps manually. It’s not the best distance flyer really and it’s best use is line of sight work using some of the auto features. I’ve gotten quite good at manual runs of Dolly zooms and I really like having that creative option for my videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Steve Carr
Sometimes the App just has a brain fart type of day. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Other then that I see no reason you should have had that warning.

Ha....I have those days as well but my brain app doesn't reinstall. I will give that a shot. This is a fun to fly bird. Just difficult to see the orientation after it's 200' away.

Ha....I have those days as well but my brain app doesn't reinstall. I will give that a shot. This is a fun to fly bird. Just difficult to see the orientation after it's 200' away.

Yes it is a very fun UAV to fly. When mine decided to go hang out in the spruce trees for the winter (Jan.13-Mar. 22nd) I found I missed it a lot. Tried flying my other UAV's but the portability of the Anafi was not there.
It has its limitations but I can live with that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73