Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My bebop's upcoming operation with one question

Should I use the camera from my old bebop, Attempt to fix it or leave it alone

• Switch for old camera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attempt to fix the new camera

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack Anon

Reaction score
Hey guys new parrot pilot here. I've been into quads for a long time now but I never had a prebuilt quad before so I ended up buying a used bebop which didn't last very long due to my stupidity :(
so I got a new bebop and I love it but there are a few problems one the baro sensor witch is a problem for all bebops and the bebop I bought came with an out of focus camera just my luck :/
Bebop_20201001134957+0200.jpgbebop out of focus.png

I still have the old bebop just broke it's arm and antenna. The camera on it might be a little out of focus but its a lot better but then theres the scratch.

Bebop_20200903193456+0200_LI.jpgBebop_20200907173147+0200.jpg

So I plan to operate

1. Fix baro problem

2. Add thermal past to prevent the camera from overheating

3. fix the camera/Change/Leave it alone

Reactions: Schutes
Hey guys new parrot pilot here. I've been into quads for a long time now but I never had a prebuilt quad before so I ended up buying a used bebop which didn't last very long due to my stupidity :(
so I got a new bebop and I love it but there are a few problems one the baro sensor witch is a problem for all bebops and the bebop I bought came with an out of focus camera just my luck :/
View attachment 4922View attachment 4923

I still have the old bebop just broke it's arm and antenna. The camera on it might be a little out of focus but its a lot better but then theres the scratch.

View attachment 4924View attachment 4925

So I plan to operate

1. Fix baro problem

2. Add thermal past to prevent the camera from overheating

3. fix the camera/Change/Leave it alone
How did the operation turn out? I'm in the process of renovating several Bebops and what I've noticed on the ones I've got flying is that they need to be recalibrated almost every time you fly them or else they drift. How's yours working?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut