Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New update... FREEFLIGHT 6 V6.4, ANAFI V1.4.0, SKYCONTROLLER V1.4.1_ REPORT ANY PROBLEMS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The batteries have a firmware (actually v1.0.6.0) and are updated when connected to Anafi.

You can watch the battery FW update status on the ANAFI Webserver page:
  • Connect your PC or tablet to Anafi's Wifi access point (SSID: ANAFI-xxxxxx)
  • Open your browser
  • Enter the IP 192.168.42.1
On the page shown open the "Info" tab.
@Dirk_ANAFI Thanks for sharing this! This is what I got pairing my mobile to the Anafi. :)

I have updated FF6, Controller, and Anafi, but got none memo about battery update, even when changed battery. Should be a problem?

Latest firmware minus 1.41 controller update resulted in occasional app disconection but no drama just restarted while Anafi went into hover mode.
Just done 1.41 controller update so hopefully that's sorted that (my guess is that's why it was so quickly responded to) we'll see.!
Sd card can still be formatted!
Batteries update automatically (as others have already stated) when connected for the first time after update (you will observe a brief but different light pattern)!
Regards
Malcolm

they removed the "Format SD" option in the app

if you are one of the ones with SD Card issues, you have no way to fix it now

formatting in your computer won't work (Mac, FAT32 format for 32GB or less)

Everything is fine regarding my SDCard. Will be flying today and reporting any issues.

Mobile Galaxy J3 (2017) Android 8.0.0

Temporary loss of video feed seems to be fixed. No problems here so far.

Update to new version yesterday and fly a flightplan with the Anafi. Everything is working good and the Anafi was landing exactly on the H pad.

What about the new panorama viewer? Did anyone try it out? How does it work? I tried to view my old already generated panoramas in FreeFlight but nothing changed. Maybe it only works with panos created with the new app version?

I opened a previous downloaded panorama in Gallery and it instantly went into VR mode minus the split view. I then could touch it and bring up finger swiping movements. I had no issues yesterday other then I ran a battery down to fall out of sky but I was only a foot of the ground. Came home to a controller update and put it in immediately. I’m going back to my location this am as my shots yesterday were useless with the grey sky of Friday afternoon. I’ll see how it behaves but so far no problems to report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It comes up. It popped up last night in my quick post controller second firmware update test hover which was indoors over my guest bed. Don’t think I’d hit the RTH in that circumstance lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just tried it out: made a full 360 pano, then a horizontal one. Went into the gallery, stitched both (360 -> globe).

-> no VR, no new view.

Went out of the gallery. Back into the gallery and into local files. I can view the stitched globe and Horizontal image, but the new view described in the update is nowhere to be found

Updated this morning. Only 1.4.0 was available for the sky controller. Did 1.4.1 get pulled down?

Just tried again and 1.4.1 was there. That's odd.

Last edited:
I just updated, sky controller pulled 1.4.1 down from the server and updated.

Flew a whole battery with the updated Firmware (and 1.4.1 in SC3).
No problem...
Did the hand launch... great ! (Just wait the countdown that says ‘Ok you can now throw me in the air’) then no time limit.
I just regret there is no palm land... must press ‘land’ then catch it and turn it 90° (but still ‘tells’ you it doesn’t like it at all... (at least it could be less reluctant !)

Used my iPad mini 4 with Bluetooth GPS. Next time I’ll try the Android PocoPhone F1...
When I came back, connected the Anafi’s @ss directly to the PC via the USB ports and could access my files flawlessly as usual.

Last edited:
Flew a whole battery with the updated Firmware (and 1.4.1 in SC3).
No problem...
Did the hand launch... great ! (Just wait the countdown that says ‘Ok you can now throw me in the air’) then no time limit.
I just regret there is no palm land... must press ‘land’ then catch it and turn it 90° (but still ‘tells’ you it doesn’t like it at all... (at least it could be less reluctant !)

Used my iPad mini 4 with Bluetooth GPS. Next time I’ll try the Android PocoPhone F1...
When I came back, connected the Anafi’s @ss directly to the PC via the USB ports and could access my files flawlessly as usual.

There has always been a „palm land“ just hold your hand underneath it and press and hold down on the left stick. It will start to land and once it’s on your palm the motors will switch off. Just don’t try to grab it hold it or it will start to fight you

Reactions: MustangPhil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut