Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi 2 - 30th June---Anafi USA livestream €7.000 / $7.000

Hope that the new anafi 2 is compatible for old anafi such as battery, Freeflight 6...etc...
So Parrot can continue to update and improve the App and battery.
Maybe one day we can use new anafi 2 battery in the old anafi.
I hope I can use non-chinese battery in my current anafi....

• Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Politics aside I’m in for Anafi 2; my Anafi 1 has exceeded expectations.

I prefer positive advertising like flight time, specs...over negative claims.

That being said I don’t trust Chinese Drones like the DoD; however, that has nothing to do with my desire for Anahi 2.

Yes a pretty poor taste marketing campaign. As the guy commented, I cannot believe in the current climate, they would use words like this...... Could cause them some real pain if they end up getting boycotted by reviewers.
And in the worst case, you fly to China, try to register your bird, and select "Parrot" as manufacturer, 5 minutes later: knock, knock on your hotel door - Who's there? - Roomservice , you open door, chinese counter intelligence tricked you and extend your holiday! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
And in the worst case, you fly to Cghina, try to register your bird, and select "Parrot" as manufacturer, 5 minutes later: knock, knock on your hotel door - Who's there? - Roomservice , you open door, chinese counter intelligence tricked you and extend your holiday! :devilish:

Yeah give us Anafi so we can copy it then DJI will invent it lol

I did not see any announcement of a ‘consumer version’ of the Anafi.
Could you please point me on the part of the article where it is mentioned ?
I saw a ‘military version’ and a ‘civilian version’ of, what I understand, will be a 3 camera drone (way too expensive for me).
I also read Parrot wants to leave the ‘consumer’ drone world for a ‘professional’ drone one.
That’s why I’m afraid, all this buzz is not really for us ?

[...]
I saw a ‘military version’ and a ‘civilian version’ of, what I understand, will be a 3 camera drone (way too expensive for me).
[...]

That is the part to wait for, yes.
#metoowaitforit
3 Cam drone would be nice. But I'd see that as top range model,
more covering "the pro" section

Anafi
FPV/Extended
Thermal
civilian version
military version

To put in in a money overview
Hopefully the "old Anafi" will get the new legs and a couple of other improvements.
I still find the "one push on" is to often restarting the bird during trying to fold it/pack it away.

Bug perhapd kust my thuimbs azre to fart? :unsure:

I also read Parrot wants to leave the ‘consumer’ drone world for a ‘professional’ drone one.
That’s why I’m afraid, all this buzz is not really for us ?

The military will be for the military I guess. Civilians are the rest of us I imagine.

The triple camera set up including the Flir thermal is probably the commercially focussed model. They have a current Anafi Thermal already aimed for that market.

They still sell the current anafi in the consumer market so I dont see why they would not offer the new one? I mean if they have produced a new airframe then don't see why they wouldn't make a model available to civilians. Maybe with a 2 camera set up ?

Better to wait until the 30th and see what they announce because they will be announcing something.......even if it's a dig at Chinese drones

[QUOTE = "Skydreamer, message: 34872, membre: 13"]
Le nouveau style civil anafi 2 est livré avec un parachute ............. ? je plaisante
[/CITATION]

???????

That explains the sale price on the Anafi at Best Buy and Amazon.

They were discounted $200 when I posted my comment. Looks like they went back up in price. I did notice the extended version in your image is sold out.
My extended was bought for 629 in 2019 and 2020. Euro

I also bought mine (extended) 620€, just one year before, on amazon spain
That was my price on black friday, 2018, too.
Right now a "single" anafi would cost me more, an extended goes for 849€, I think.
Or even more expensiv.
And that is a price, people start looking for the next option, methinks.
It is just 200 more for an Air 2 with ocusync

I still don't think that there is an Anafi 2 in the box, on 30th.
Which would be a slightly upgraded Anafi, not a 3 cam "monster" for 3-4 times the price!

That was my price on black friday, 2018, too.
Right now a "single" anafi would cost me more, an extended goes for 849€, I think.
Or even more expensiv.
And that is a price, people start looking for the next option, methinks.
It is just 200 more for an Air 2 with ocusync

I still don't think that there is an Anafi 2 in the box, on 30th.
Which would be a slightly upgraded Anafi, not a 3 cam "monster" for 3-4 times the price!

same. I can see they would develop the Anafi UA / tactical / whatever first as this brings in many government contracts. The anafi is good as it is I think. Maybe a little bit of weight and price reduction. The “cheap” legs on Anafi OG btw were actually developed to absorb sudden motion or change of direction, for anafi FPV and Thermal they use more sturdy legs, while shaving off some weight as well. I expect slight improvements like that. Anafi 2 would and should be a pretty big upgrade but it can still happen.

Posted on Parrots facebook page today.
Your data. Secured.
°
All of our drones are GDPR compliant. All of your data is accessible to you and safely stored in Europe with your consent.
°
Save the date on 30.06.2020 to discover the drone you can trust.
°
#ADroneYouCanTrust #launch #staytuned

105683784_10157256606718344_4211277853941981744_o.jpg

They really are out to get DJI and the Chinese :rolleyes: I really hope after all this, there is going to be something for us hobbyists, and not just for commercial and military.

105683784_10157256606718344_4211277853941981744_o.jpg

Lightened view. Battery is certainly different, doesn't seem to have those scalloped blades either.... pity

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking