Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi 2 - 30th June---Anafi USA livestream €7.000 / $7.000

Our poor Anafi's competition has just gotten tougher. As more information becomes available from the other sUAS Blue Drones, another entry seems to be possibly the better bird. The Vantage Robotics Vesper at $7,700 seems like a really good deal in this class of drones.

$7,700 big ones gets you:

• 1x Vesper fuselage with 2.4 GHz radio
  • 1x Recon Rotor Set
  • 1x Endurance Battery
  • 1x Stealth Battery
  • 1x Vesper Battery Charger
  • 1x Vesper Field Repair Kit
  • 1x Vesper Field Case
  • Shrouded Rotor Set
  • Vision 2.4 GHz Ground Control Station
  • Transport case for all components
I think the rotor sets quick attach with magnets! And the Ground Control Station makes our Anafi controller look like an Atari 2600 joystick.
The only things I think the Anafi USA beats this drone in is in digital zoom and I think RGB camera megapixels.
50 minute flight time, obstacle avoidance in an update in the future, low light EO cameras along with the 320 resolution thermal.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
The weird thing is you can change the flight time with the rotors? 32min vs 50 just by changing the rotors. Maybe the 32 min ones have lower noise?

Our poor Anafi's competition has just gotten tougher. As more information becomes available from the other sUAS Blue Drones, another entry seems to be possibly the better bird. The Vantage Robotics Vesper at $7,700 seems like a really good deal in this class of drones.

$7,700 big ones gets you:

• 1x Vesper fuselage with 2.4 GHz radio
  • 1x Recon Rotor Set
  • 1x Endurance Battery
  • 1x Stealth Battery
  • 1x Vesper Battery Charger
  • 1x Vesper Field Repair Kit
  • 1x Vesper Field Case
  • Shrouded Rotor Set
  • Vision 2.4 GHz Ground Control Station
  • Transport case for all components
I think the rotor sets quick attach with magnets! And the Ground Control Station makes our Anafi controller look like an Atari 2600 joystick.
The only things I think the Anafi USA beats this drone in is in digital zoom and I think RGB camera megapixels.
50 minute flight time, obstacle avoidance in an update in the future, low light EO cameras along with the 320 resolution thermal.
It is not the rotor that is fixed magnetically, but the rotor is integral with the rotor. The rotor + shaft + rotor. If you look closely you can see that only the stator (with the coiled poles) stays in place and stops a bit when you fit the shaft into the plain bearing. The rotor has a permanent magnet that holds it in place.
Strange solution, but if the speed of exchange is the point then it can work

If you watch all the videos, it's not very convincing ... It's very weak compared to Anafi. No opponent, only 50 minutes flight time could be better.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood