Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

The Oneplus One (with CM Orego) works in a short test at home. The anafi is just a few hours at home.
The Nexus 2013 doesn't work at all : with Nougat I received only schematic in green, with Orego only black screen....

:Anyone successfully us a Nexus 7 2013 yet? I have flown with it but the latency of the video was so bad that I couldn't do anything. I did end up switching the device to developer mode which solved the problem of the Freeflight 6 app not wanting to connect with the controller.

what you have done? And which Android Version? (maybe which customer Rom?
I've root my device and can add every compatible version. In this moment 2 Version Nougat and Orego doesn't work,. I haven't at home a clear pic / only black screen....

Moto G4 works well enough although mine has problems when the brightness is turned up (common to these phones apparently)

Nexus 7 (2013) is unable to cope with the streaming video. Also the Samsung Tab E and Tab 4 dont work well either.

I am looking into buy a Huawei mediapad M3 to use with tha Anafi.. will report in once tested ;)

Hey mate - an yluck with the huawei/honor tablets there? I was hoping to buy an android tab as well for use as a bigger flight screen for the Anafi!

Also, Honor 8 - the original model 8, ( using the European version - FRD-L09) works like a charm for the Anafi. Have had occasional lag on my first two flights but not had much of a problem since. Have had visual drop out once during another flight but not again since. (Summed up: fixable errors in 3 flights out of 78 )

LG G7 working fine.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has issue with video connection.
When connection is lost, the app shows current distance and altitude correctly while RTH, but no video until reconnect it.
This issue only occurs when I use Samsung devices.

Works fine with Xperia XZ2 compact. Had some weird follow me difficulties with Nokia 6, where it didn't hold its altitude for some reason (Nokia 6 does not have barometer sensor so don't know if its because of that).

Moto G4 works well enough although mine has problems when the brightness is turned up (common to these phones apparently)

Nexus 7 (2013) is unable to cope with the streaming video. Also the Samsung Tab E and Tab 4 dont work well either.

I am looking into buy a Huawei mediapad M3 to use with tha Anafi.. will report in once tested ;)
Hi atomic23, Did you get the Huawei Mediapad m3 yet? Did it work?

Just tested the latest firmware and ff6 as of this date.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 with Android 6/miui 10, all works
Xiaomi Redmi 4x with miui 10 works but I have to turn on the phone and load app, plug in to off controller, then turn on controller. Otherwise the ff6 app does not sense the controller.

Asus zen tablet works
Hi Mike, which zen tablet, the 8 or the 10?

Please add to the post for phones and or tablets that are working wit Parrot FreeFlight 6.1.1:

Updated Working List

LG 6G Android phone (working)
Lenova Android 7" Tablet(working)
Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works
Samsung Galaxy S8+ works
Essentials Phone works
LG G5
HTC One M8 working
Lenovo Yogabook (Android)(Model YB1-X90F Tablet)
note 4 works
Mt Galaxy S7 Edge works
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ Works
Samsung galaxy S9 Works
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) works
Xiaomi Honor 6 Works
Samsung J3 2017 works fine (Android 7)
Samsung J3 2016 does NOT work (Android 5.1.1)

Lets keep this list going to help others.
Samsung S6 Galaxy

Works with Xiaomi Pad 4 - 8" WiFi only version, and with FreeFlight 6 v.6.4.1. Was able to create 360 Panorama too.

Reactions: Cipta
The Xiaomi MI 8 Lite works very well (use for 2 months and nearly 65 flights with FF6 or Pix4dcapture).
Price: €250 (less than US $290).
It's a USB-C Smartphone with a 6.3-inch very bright screen, a Qualcomm 8-core chip, 4gb of RAM and 64 GB of storage, all working with Android 8.1.
For power supply, the MI 8 Lite has a 3350 mAh battery compatible with Qualcomm's quick charge 3.0 Quick recharge system.
About this battery, I also did the test of mounting a resistor 39 ohms(25 cents...) on the power cable to prevent the SC3 from permanently charging the phone : it works very well after 47 flights (I put back the video links that had posted a member of this forum - thanks to him for this trick that is really effective !)
Saving SC3 battery power - part1
Saving SC3 battery power - part2
My modified cable with heat shrink sheath :IMG_2008.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem