Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

Nice photo Rob. What appp are you using now that caused you miss some shots due to unfamiliarity (according to your comment on flicker)?

Cheers. I was using Auriga and forgot to switch on "auto record". I didnt realise I wasnt recording video until I was 3/4 of the way through my second battery :(

Not sure if i like this one. To much dynamic range in the scene for the Anafi but it was good to get out and go for a fly around the marshes(perfect signal even @ 1.5km)

[QUOTE = "ufosaboveus, publicación: 8304, miembro: 1420"]
Todavía no he probado una de las tomas de 360 grados. ¿Son difíciles de hacer? Tanto que aún necesito aprender sobre este dron. ¡Ah, y ese árbol gigante se veía increíble!
[/CITAR]
El texto que se copia automáticamente se encuentra aquí

One mean looking storm heading towards me. ☔??⛈

iiVYXCc.jpg

P3481000_Moment.jpg

Snapshot-denoise.jpg

That's a lot of trees!
I admire your confidence in the Anafi. If it had gone down in those trees could you have found and retrieved it?

Probably not and being a conservation area no power saws allowed LOL
Its about a 20 minute walk in. Very relaxing when the mosquitoes leave you alone.

Hilbre Island, September 2018. I don't i've posted this photo before? Anyway, its an island you can access at low tide from West Kirby on the Wirral(England). A great location flying the drone and its only 1.7km from the shore so i'm thinking of trying the Auriga app(FCC) to fly out when the tide is in. I just need the right conditions :)

Vertical panorama of Hilbre Island taken at the weekend. to be honest i dont use the panorama presets that much as i prefer to shoot in DNG but this has come out ok after cropping a bit of the sky :)

Last edited:
This is again a Parrot Anafi sunset photo at a riverside park slide-34.jpg

Reactions: BRC
Pendeen Lighthouse, Cornwall. Beautiful day on the Cornish coast. Have visited this spot many times over the years as this is near where I grew up. Normally too windy to fly here but it was perfect today.

20200802_Pendeen_Lighthouse_Cornwall.JPG

1597167894079.png

Taken from the campsite near Capel Curig in Snowdonia. Last night we had a couple of big thunder storms, this was taken just after the first one passed over. Luckily i managed to get the tent up and grab a bite to eat before the second one hit!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut