Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE HELP WITH THW NEW UPDATE 1.6.3

crossroad

Reaction score
I followed the whole process step by step and did the update.
I also calibrated the drone exactly as requested by the application after completing update.

When I tap the drone icon at the top of the app I have this image that shows that the actual firmware update really exists.
20191223_161200.PNG

When I click on the controller icon I have the image showing that the firmware version is 1.6.2 and not 1.6.3.

20191223_161234.PNG

It's correct ;
Am I doing something wrong?

In the second image, the button next to the controller refer to the controller callibration or to the drone callibration?
What does controller calibration mean?
Whenever does it happen?

I also calibrated the drone exactly as requested by the application after completing update.

When I tap the drone icon at the top of the app I have this image that shows that the actual firmware update really exists.
View attachment 3183

When I click on the controller icon I have the image showing that the firmware version is 1.6.2 and not 1.6.3.

View attachment 3184

It's correct ;

In the second image, the button next to the controller refer to the controllercallibration or to the drone callibration?
Whenever does it happen?
Is normal.. actual firmware is:
1.6.3 for drone
1.6.2 for controller
6.6.2 for app (android version).
For the last pic (controller) the calibration is for controller and the first pic is for drone (calibration button).

yep... that's correct as per your pics....the drone and controller have differing numerical firmwares.....

Thank you my friends !

and what about the controller calibration?

When should it be done?

the controller calibration will probably ensure that the onboard IMU's are calibrated.... just do it the once when an you have updated to a newer firmware, and do the drone calibration as well when you have updated a new firmware

the controller calibration will probably ensure that the onboard IMU's are calibrated.... just do it the once when an you have updated to a newer firmware, and do the drone calibration as well when you have updated a new firmware
No!
Controller calibration means that the minimum and maximum values of the resistance of the analog rods are stored for smooth operation throughout the range.
You asked for it once during setup, then you don't have to do it, maybe only if you ask ...

View attachment 3183

View attachment 3184

It's correct ;

In the second image, the button next to the controller refer to the controller callibration or to the drone callibration?
Whenever does it happen?
When you see the drone on the display, you can see its details, version number and calibration.
If you see the remote control on the display, you can see its version number and data, calibration.
How could it be more meaningful?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut