Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Post any problems with Parrot Anafi FPV immersive here

just lifted this from an Anafi FB :

"Just had a quick go with my old Cockpitglasses and Anafi and all seems to work
You just need to get some of those universal VR goggles
They are around £15 to £20 on Amazon"

Reactions: MustangPhil
All they would have to do is give the Android version a higher version number. We used to do that all the time with camera firmware making it think it was getting something new.

and according to Parrot that is not an option....LOL

I don’t really see where they state it only works with their VR glasses, they just say ‘required’ ... I think they mean you should have glasses to fly VR mode, and of course they advertise Parrot’s, but I do think it should work with any (cardboard versions for 2€, plastic versions with adjustable lenses for 20 to 40€, or Parrot’s version for a little more...)

I don’t really see where they state it only works with their VR glasses, they just say ‘required’ ... I think they mean you should have glasses to fly VR mode, and of course they advertise Parrot’s, but I do think it should work with any (cardboard versions for 2€, plastic versions with adjustable lenses for 20 to 40€, or Parrot’s version for a little more...)

The option I was referring to was the installation of a preceding numbered firmware ...parrot don't support that function..... sorry for any misunderstanding my comment may have caused...:cool:

Reactions: MustangPhil
Just came across this actual review of the whole package :

The glasses look like the V2 glasses which I found to be very uncomfortable (and there is no focusing), the Homido v2 are 100x better but doesn't have the custom buttons to go into the menus of course.

The Arcade mode is intriguing, sounds like DJI's "Fixed Wing" mode. I can see what "Cinematic" does with the roll, not sure about "Racer" though ?

Last edited:
After installing FF6 6.6.0 I lost my in App purchases again. With the beta firmware I was able to get them back by using the dummy Visa card. This time it wants me to use my PayPal account with no other option.
Call me cheap but I refuse to pay for something I have already paid for.
Anybody else having this issue?

I hope they sell it standalone for us with the anafi already, will keep insects out of the eyes. They only do it when u fly drones...

After installing FF6 6.6.0 I lost my in App purchases again. With the beta firmware I was able to get them back by using the dummy Visa card. This time it wants me to use my PayPal account with no other option.
A lot of people, including me, have had to re purchase the add ons after installing the beta firmware from Parrot's website. I did not even connect to either the controller or the Anafi.

i have the fpv from the bebop 2 wonder if i can use that head set with the anafi as you just have to put your phone in it
in my opinion yes, Cockpitglasses 3 has 2 mechanical keys that press on a specific area of the touch phone, keys not essential for operation................................secondo me si, Cockpitglasses 3 possiede 2 tasti meccanici che premono su una zona specifica del touch telefono, tasti non essenziali per il funzionamento

Reactions: Lestat
Hi,

Just to mention I did download the last FF6.6.0 for my Android phone, and when I scrolled through the menus I saw I still have the FlightPlan I already purchased a year ago...
It’s not like for previous updates where you needed to ‘reactivate’ your purchase, the FlightPlan is just here. I was even wondering if they were now including it from free ?
Agustine, can you just check that on your device ?

Hi,

Just to mention I did download the last FF6.6.0 for my Android phone, and when I scrolled through the menus I saw I still have the FlightPlan I already purchased a year ago...
It’s not like for previous updates where you needed to ‘reactivate’ your purchase, the FlightPlan is just here. I was even wondering if they were now including it from free ?
Agustine, can you just check that on your device ?

No the two in App purchases are locked on mine. I have a ticket going with Parrot but they have no idea whats going on.

20190903_051439_rmscr.jpg

Not such issue with IOS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem