Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problèmes spherical panoramas 360 * 180

gilles

Reaction score
I try to realize 360*180 panorama with my Anafi
I have a iPhone 5S in the skycontroller

The anafi, at 20 meters, in static fly, 0 m/s wind, but the anafi move a lot, 3 or 4 meters in all directions
I calibrated again the drone yesterday
I can't stitch the photos with PtGui

I have the last update software

Thank's for your help
(sorry for my english)
Gilles

Last edited:
Did you try to stitch the photo's in FF6? I've done dozens of panoramas and never noticed it moving about like you described. It's possible there were gusty winds at 20m up and zero on the ground.
I've had calm winds on the ground and get a high wind warning at altitude in FF6.

There was no wind, even at 20 meters. The trees didn't move
I think PtGui is the best software to stitch photos, really better than Autopano Giga
I use Canon 5D Mark III or IV, fisheye 8-15mm, pano head Ninja every day to create virtual tours.
That's the reason I bought an Anafi, to create panos
If the Anafi move, the shots are wrong, not at the 'nodal point'...
I don't undertand why Anafi move without reason

There was no wind, even at 20 meters. The trees didn't move
I think PtGui is the best software to stitch photos, really better than Autopano Giga
I use Canon 5D Mark III or IV, fisheye 8-15mm, pano head Ninja every day to create virtual tours.
That's the reason I bought an Anafi, to create panos
If the Anafi move, the shots are wrong, not at the 'nodal point'...
I don't undertand why Anafi move without reason
1st point here, the Anafi does not & never will move on the nodal point. It rotates sort of around its centre most part. For elevated 360 panoramas where you don't have anything too close, minimum of 4 metres away, you won't notice any difference.

Regarding such severe movement, there must be something electromagnetic interfering somehow. Are you flying with your mobile phone or tablet on Aeroplane mode? Have you done the same for a smartwatch, or any other devices you may have with you?

Have you waited a good 30 seconds after getting the green lights for GPS on both devices before flying? I wait about a minute after that before flying & get maybe 20 cm of shifting around at most.

I try to realize 360*180 panorama with my Anafi
I have a iPhone 5S in the skycontroller

The anafi, at 20 meters, in static fly, 0 m/s wind, but the anafi move a lot, 3 or 4 meters in all directions
I calibrated again the drone yesterday
I can't stitch the photos with PtGui

I have the last update software

Thank's for your help
(sorry for my english)
Gilles

An advice. Make sure Anafi's camera is aligned with the horizon before attempting to make a panorama shot. Then the stitching program has the easiest by gathering the pictures without any errors.

The last time I made a panoramic shot, Anafi stood at the same point all the time and turned around.

Regards, Leif.

Skúsili ste spojiť fotografie v FF6? Urobil som desiatky panorám a nikdy som si nevšimol, že sa pohybujú tak, ako ste popísali. Je možné, že vo výške 20 metrov prevládal nárazový vietor a na zemi nula.
Na zemi som zaznamenal pokojný vietor a vo výške FF6 som dostal výstrahu pred silným vetrom.
Skúsili ste spojiť fotografie v FF6? Urobil som desiatky panorám a nikdy som si nevšimol, že sa pohybujú tak, ako ste popísali. Je možné, že vo výške 20 metrov prevládal nárazový vietor a na zemi nula.
Na zemi som zaznamenal pokojný vietor a vo výške FF6 som dostal výstrahu pred silným vetrom.
FF6 spája len do malej panorámy - vhodné na sociálne siete - ak potrebujete veľkú panorámu - potrebujete použiť iný program - tiež mám problém s ANAFI - prečo software Parrot nevie urobiť veľkú FULL 360x180 panorámu? to je otázka na parrot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut