Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problems with missions.

Landbo

Reaction score
Hi.

Flew 4 missions over some beautiful lakes yesterday. As such, all went well and my Anafi got 24 km (72,000 feet) on the clock without any accident or near crash.

But unfortunately, one of my missions vas turned around so start and landing point vas switset and the mission drove backwards, which I can not handle in post production, as the cars that are seen on the video will be driving backwards on the roads. I can not find places in FreeFlight 6 where I can fly my mission "from behind" so it stays as I've decided. Is there someone have a good idea/quick fix or should I just delete the mission and start all over again and hope it will not be reversed this time ? :cry:

Regards Leif.

Some video editing programs will allow you to output the video in reverse. I use cyberlink power director and it will do this.

Some video editing programs will allow you to output the video in reverse. I use cyberlink power director and it will do this.

Yes. that can my video program also do easely, but it can not make a car to go forward when a clip is displayed backwards. ;)

If I'm cheating, people are laughing at me. :sneaky:

I'd like to hear more about "your missions" without being nosey.

You're welcome. You spend a lot of time watching paper maps with high curves on. Insets all waypoints with corresponding heights into Flight Plan in Freeflight 6 for your route. Afterwards, you set camera angles for each waypoint manually or use Point Of Interest (POI's) so Anafi self controls the camera. Finally, you set the speed as Anafi has to fly between each waypoint.

Afterwards comes the annoying work to control the flying height is enough so you do not fly into anything. It takes a lot of time to check and double check.

And then fly the route on the site and hope you have not overlooked anything, so you'll get your Anafi with you back home.

Everything is of course very difficult and takes quite some time to set up. In return, it gives great joy when you succeed and one's shot sitting right in that places they should.

There are a lot of videos on YouTube on the subject with Parrot Bebop 2 that uses near the same editor as Anafi.

Regards Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar