Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RTH location Can it be changed?

Explorer

Reaction score
Hi to all the members

May I ask once RTH is set up at a specific location, and then a I walk 500 metres away from that location while it is flying, then can I change the RTH so that it lands at my new location 500 metres away or is this not possible?
Thank you to everyone
Best wishes

Hi to all the members

May I ask once RTH is set up at a specific location, and then a I walk 500 metres away from that location while it is flying, then can I change the RTH so that it lands at my new location 500 metres away or is this not possible?
Thank you to everyone
Best wishes
Hi,

I think that you can try the new feature in FF6 (ver.6.7) called "advanced RTH setting" with the option of "Pilot" selected. According to this selection of new features, your drone will be returned home point as your controller's current location. But you may consider about the GPS tolerance for the current location as accuracy. Good Luck with testing!!!

Hi

edwardfcy1970

Thank you kindly for letting me know about this.

Do you perhaps know what the maximum height is while it follows me while I drive my car?

Thank you to you and everyone else.

Best wishes

The maximum height during Follow Me is determined by the size of the subject (in this case your car) and the contrast of that subject with the background. Thus it is different in every situation and can only be determined by testing.

Hi

Rocky the FS

Thank you for this, I can see you are well acquainted with this drones finer points. Unfortunately I have 2 more questions I was hoping for an answer to please, which I am posting in the forum.

Thank you again

Best wishes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320