Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

SanDisk Ultra 128 GB

Dirk_ANAFI

Reaction score
Works, but was not recognized initially.
I had to format it with FAT32 with a special PC formatting tool first after declaring the whole card as one partition.
Then the card was again not recognized in the Anafi, but could be formatted successfully.

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Works, but was not recognized initially.
I had to format it with FAT32 with a special PC formatting tool first after declaring the whole card as one partition.
Then the card was again not recognized in the Anafi, but could be formatted successfully.
Ya I use my knockoff China GoPro to format the bigger cards. Then the Anafi will let me format it.

Reactions: AnafiPilot

Dirk_ANAFI

Reaction score
Yes, for formatting SDs > 32 GB with FAT32 I use PC program "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0".
Works well.

Last edited:

d95gas

Reaction score
Hoping someone might put me out of my misery..... Last week I came across an official list of approved SD Cards for the Anafi. I thought it was in the manual, but neen through it several times and I cannot find that **** list. Has anyone else seen it and can link me up? Thanks

wrexham_gamer

Reaction score
Yes, for formatting SDs > 32 GB with FAT32 I use PC program "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0".
Works well.
Help, using this programme can I convert the whole card (128GB) to FAT32

Ah got it. Create one small partition with Fat32 and then use the Drone software to reformat the card....Thanks :)

Last edited:

luluck

Reaction score
Works well for me too. To format it was simple: standard format exfat with Windows then once inside the Anafi, format by Anafi and that's all.
I have tested several cards like that and it was OK each time

Czolgy

Reaction score
I just put the new 128Gb card into the anafi and formatted it in drone using Freeflight6, no issues what so ever.

MrGoodCat

Reaction score
I purchased the SanDisk Extreme 256 GB and got it to work with both the Mac and ANAFI. Not exactly sure why it started to work but here is what I experienced.

1) Put the microSD card in the adapter card and inserted into Mac. Disk drive image came up, no problem.
2) Put microSD card into the ANAFI, Card error, had to format card using the FF6 app connected to controller.
3) ANAFI worked was able to video and take pictures.
4)Took card out of ANAFI and inserted it into the Mac again. Problem. Mac did not recognize the card and when hitting the, I believe, inspect button that came up with the error. I was in the disk utility program, where I was able to Erase, First Aid, Restore, etc.
5) took card out put it into the pc laptop, downloaded everything from the card no problem.
6) Put back into Mac, error came up, clicked inspect, than erase, than format exFAT.
7) Put back into the ANAFI, and same problem as above, Repeated this cycle for two days.
8) Than tried to Fomat the microSD card on the Mac with the MS-DOS(FAT), but still ran into problems when going back to the ANAFI.
8) Now when troubleshooting some camera issue with the ANAFI, I took the microSD card out and downloaded what I had to my PC.
9) Put the battery back on the ANAFI with no microSD card and powered on, again trying to resolve an unrelated camera issue.
10) Put the microSD card back into ANAFI and took it for a quick flight to confirm the camera was working.
11) For shits and giggles I took the microSD card into the adapter and inserted into the Mac and the disk drive came up and have no problems now. So long story, format to MS-DOS(FAT) on the Mac, power cycle the drone with no microSD card, than insert the card and it might work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elBorix