Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

SanDisk Ultra 128 GB

Dirk_ANAFI

Works, but was not recognized initially.
I had to format it with FAT32 with a special PC formatting tool first after declaring the whole card as one partition.
Then the card was again not recognized in the Anafi, but could be formatted successfully.

Agustine

Staff member
Works, but was not recognized initially.
I had to format it with FAT32 with a special PC formatting tool first after declaring the whole card as one partition.
Then the card was again not recognized in the Anafi, but could be formatted successfully.
Ya I use my knockoff China GoPro to format the bigger cards. Then the Anafi will let me format it.

Dirk_ANAFI

Yes, for formatting SDs > 32 GB with FAT32 I use PC program "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0".
Works well.

Last edited:

d95gas

Hoping someone might put me out of my misery..... Last week I came across an official list of approved SD Cards for the Anafi. I thought it was in the manual, but neen through it several times and I cannot find that **** list. Has anyone else seen it and can link me up? Thanks

Yes, for formatting SDs > 32 GB with FAT32 I use PC program "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0".
Works well.
Help, using this programme can I convert the whole card (128GB) to FAT32

Ah got it. Create one small partition with Fat32 and then use the Drone software to reformat the card....Thanks :)

Last edited:
Works well for me too. To format it was simple: standard format exfat with Windows then once inside the Anafi, format by Anafi and that's all.
I have tested several cards like that and it was OK each time

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heisenberg