Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SanDisk Ultra 128 GB

Unfortunately, the anafi don't recognized the sandisk 128GB card.

I try without success:
  • Format with "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0"
  • Format with "AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0" one partion in 32 GB (maybe is to much. I need the correct byte count)
  • Format with SD Memory Card Formatter
  • Format with Windows 10 disk utility
  • Format on Mac with SD Memory Card Formatter
  • Step11 (MrGoodCat) For shits and giggles I took the microSD card into the adapter and inserted into the Mac and the disk drive came up and have no problems now. So long story, format to MS-DOS(FAT) on the Mac, power cycle the drone with no microSD card, than insert the card and it might work.
Any ideas?

Update:
Step 11 by MrGoodCat doesn‘t work in my situation
Good day,
Same issue from my side with a new MicroSD Sandisk Ultra 128GB (under list of verified compatibility).
Formated Fat32, it works like a charm in my Mac, but never recognized with the Anafi. :(
I opened a case at Parrot support, they asked me to reinstall all software (weird) and obviously same issue.
Did you manage to get it work with your Anafi?
thx, yves

*** Update *** I've just found afterward the answer from CTF1414 few notes below

Last edited:
I posted this separately - but....

Folks,

I've beat my head against the wall for so long with this it's ridiculous...

First, do yourself a favor and buy a card from the supported list, available here: MicroSD cards compatibility list

Then, if you're like me - you place the card into the drone, and you get a SD card error, and when you are taken to the gallery - there is no option to format (my cards were SanDisk Ultra 128GB)

Solution is simple, yet, frustrating...

1. Put the original SD card that came with the Anafi into the drone and power everything up (Controller, Tablet or phone, drone)
  2. from the FreeFlight6 menu go to Gallery>SD Card>Format - STOP THERE
  3. Power down JUST THE DRONE
  4. Remove the Original SD Card
  5. Insert New SD Card
  6. Power on the drone
  7. When the light on the controller is solid green, do a full format of the new card
  8. Repeat from step 3, if you have multiple cards to format .... if not - GO FLY!!
Let me know if this works for you.
Awesome workaround! Thank you CTF1414! you rock ! After hours trying multiple format insert/remove/back_to_initial_microSD, this one worked like a charm. I have now 128GB in the drone!
yves

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K