Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SD Card works after FF6 6.4 - FW 1.40 update

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
DJI must be getting really scared by the ongoing success of the Parrot Anafi to have so many people on so many forums & social media trying to scare others out of updating their Anafi firmware to the latest version. That people actually get paid to do this sort of subversive thing as a malicious attack on successful competitors is in & of itself totally unethical & unscrupulous.

Here is some evidence that it does work on my iPhone 8 Plus. You can tell it's the updated firmware because you now have the information present for the different types of media on your micro SD card.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI and Mar
That screen is not available on the Free Flight 6.4.0 iOS App.

I am not working for DJI, the screen is just not there!

That screen is not available on the Free Flight 6.4.0 iOS App.

I am not working for DJI, the screen is just not there!

That's not actually true, I am on iOS & it is there, as evidenced above with all the images.

Please share a screenshot of your main section of the app in operation, so we can see what is going on here with your problem. This may well be because you haven't turned on or paired with the Anafi yet in some way, or the Anafi doesn't have a micro SD card in it, but from memory that would give you a warning error message.

There should be 3 small diagrams at the top, one for each of the drone, controller & micro SD card. All you need to do is to touch the micro SD card icon & you will get to this screen.

Reactions: Kdavis2269
Maybe the man's screen is so small that it is necessary to scroll the screen up to see the <FORMAT> button ?

The same button is also located at the same place on the Android version.

Good luck with the formatting, Sincerely, Leif.

Maybe the man's screen is so small that it is necessary to scroll the screen up to see the <FORMAT> button ?

The same button is also located at the same place on the Android version.

Good luck with the formatting, Sincerely, Leif.
Shouldn't be an issue of screen size for them, they claim to have an iPhone X in their thread about this. The iPhone X has a larger pixel count than my iPhone 8 Plus screen.

I thought that the Android version would be laid out the same, for continuity & familiarity among all users. There might be slightly different fonts, but everything should be laid out the same, so we are all going to the same place for the same things.

Shouldn't be an issue of screen size for them, they claim to have an iPhone X in their thread about this. The iPhone X has a larger pixel count than my iPhone 8 Plus screen.

I thought that the Android version would be laid out the same, for continuity & familiarity among all users. There might be slightly different fonts, but everything should be laid out the same, so we are all going to the same place for the same things.

Yes ok Alex. My knowledge of ixxxx products is so small that no one can see it. :oops: But on an Android device one can enlarge the font so people with old-man eyes have an opportunity to see the screen without glasses. It often make you to scroll the screen a bit more than on a normal size font. But it may be that the ixxxx products are not so smartly decorated at all ?

Regards, Leif.

• Haha
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Yes ok Alex. My knowledge of ixxxx products is so small that no one can see it. :oops: But on an Android device one can enlarge the font so people with old-man eyes have an opportunity to see the screen without glasses. It often make you to scroll the screen a bit more than on a normal size font. But it may be that the ixxxx products are not so smartly decorated at all ?

Regards, Leif.
I know the problem with aging eyes, Leif! :oops:

Out of curiosity, I just tried enlarging the font size on the phone & opened up Freeflight 6, where nothing changed! Apparently it's only app's designed with font scaling enabled that change & it looks like Parrot have wisely chosen not to do this.

Have this newest app version on my iPhone XS Max. Formatting the SD card works exactly like it always did. Nothing changed here.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut