Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Something Is Happening On April 15th With Parrot

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Must be some kind of announcement on the 15th. Only this picture on their Facebook page this morning. ?

Calling all professionals!
Parrot is transforming your day-to-day routine…

• Haha
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Their communication seems to be positive to announce rather a novelty or a major evolution.

Well, I hope Parrot surprises us with Anafi 2 who has a 1 inch sensor in the camera, but ............... :rolleyes:

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: tmgrood
& they will now focus solely on the military machine arm of Parrot! :eek:
Seriously:
Henri Seydoux already tried the takeover for 3.50 EUR each share in November, maybe he will succeed some day, but probably not on 04/15/2019. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Well, I hope Parrot surprises us with Anafi 2 who has a 1 inch sensor in the camera, but ............... :rolleyes:

Regards, Leif.
My two cents to bet : Anafi 2 with a 1in sensor with RKT (and a base) and a global shutter, just to follow the movement of DJI and Yunnec !
Different cameras on different payloads (1in sensor, zoom camera and a thermal one) with plug-and-play ability (Yunnec H520 like) !
Add to this, a SDK system that opens the Anafi to third-part programs (i.e. UgSC or Drone Harmony via PC or dedicated phone softwares, or better, a global solution signed by Parrot !).
Yes, I am a dreamer...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zigzag84
My two cents to bet : Anafi 2 with a 1in sensor with RKT (and a base) and a global shutter, just to follow the movement of DJI and Yunnec !
Different cameras on different payloads (1in sensor, zoom camera and a thermal one) with plug-and-play ability (Yunnec H520 like) !
Add to this, an SDK system that opens the Anafi to third party programs (i.e UgSC or drone harmony via PC or dedicated phone softwares, or better, a global solution signed by Parrot !).
Yes, I am a dreamer...?
Just received a reply from Auriga Software .They are awaiting the release of the SDK developers kit from Parrot towards the end of the month...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronni