Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Something went wrong with my Anafi - Is there a bug? - Altitude consistency when taking off from a high point then when it is time to land?

In one of the recent interviews with a manager from Parrot he had said one of Parrots main improvements in one of the upcoming updates will be better performance from the bottom sensors. He hinted that it will be fine tuned to have better precision landings. Guess all we can do is wait and see.

Reactions: fischerfoto
I have a Mavic Pro too and at the beginning there were several bad things like that too. I hope that the new firmware/application will surprise us in a good way

Early on I decided to only hand launch and hand land. There's too much dust, dirt, leaves, grass and debris on the ground...why not just avoid it all?

By "hand land" I mean bringing it to a hover within reach, then grab it and turn it 90 degrees, when the props will stop. It does appear that using the land button into a hand is often unstable, so I abandoned that approach.

Hand launching - I learned that it requires care to keep it level when releasing it...one time I had it tilted and got clipped by a prop...drawing some blood.

If the trip data records every landing as a crash due to this approach, at least Parrot will believe that they have built one tough bird.

Reactions: Jed Anafi
My decision was opposite:
I never do a hand landing, but always land on the ground like "normal" aircraft.
No problems since July.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem