Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the best software for editing

sharpryan

Reaction score
hello does any one know of any good software that I can edit my photos and videos on please as would like to make a YouTube account but don't know what software to edit on as their is so many but some don't even work can some one help with this at all please

Reactions: Edge1503
Hello,
could you specify a little more what you want to do? do you want to make montages from anafi videos and put them on youtube?
what system do you use (windows mac) ?
are you looking for a free or paid application ?

hello
I explore abandoned buildings and currently skateboarded use it for motocross skate park so wanted to know what the best software is for the anafi to make videos basically put footage on something to the edit it currently working on both platforms windows and mac just wanted to know which software was the best to upload to youtube after

There is a lot of video editing software. To have several use I recommend

- the best but the most expensive : FinalCut Pro X (Mac) Adobe Première Pro (Mac et Windows)
- very good middleware : Corel Video studio (Windows) Pinnacle (Windows) Magix (Windows) Sony Vegas (Windows) Adobe Première Element (Mac et Windows)

All these softwares are good and will allow you to realize your projects

I use adobe premiere and it is pretty good. I had a heck of a time learning it though. It is not easy to learn but once you figure it out... has some nice features.

I switched from desktop to full iPhone/iPad editing a while ago. From several apps and workflows I tried so far I am currently stuck with Polarr for image editing (and Lightroom CC for automatic lense correction of Anafis 21MP images).

For dedicated „Photoshopping“ I use Affinity Photo.

For videos I use the famous LumaFusion. For simple tasks, i also used Videoleap for quiet a while which is free except some special features.

Last edited:
A big problem with DaVinci is its requirements, it needs a really beefy machine. It's great that it's free but most peoples machines aren't really up to it.

Reactions: MustangPhil
Sorry to bump this back up but i have a question i probably already know the answer to. My video editing program(that i rushed into getting) only supports a Video bit rate upto 80,000kbps. The Anafi in 4k is around 99,000kbps. should i ditch my video editing software?

I use Filmora 9 with no problem of video degradation while exporting at 80000 kbps. I'm even trying the Pro version, which seems more powerful. I use VSDC Video Editor (licensed version) when I need motion tracking, but the final exported videos are huge in size, even though I export with the same parameters as Filmora 9. Give Filmora a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results.

I started out with Filmora. Now I use Power Director. Version 15 cost about $49 outright. Filmora drove me crazy when the video and music tracks wouldn't stay lined up.

I also use DaVinci Resolve 15, the only problems I found where:

• It needs a recent machine to be usable
  • It is free and powerful but the learning curve is steep (compared for example to Corel Video Studio)
  • The only thing that I would use that I do not have in the free version is the video noise reduction algorithm that is incredibly powerful (and useful for the Anafi)...

For the import and export... never had a problem.

4k video: Lumafusion

Stills: Lightroom CC, PS Express, Snapseed

Most of these are free or extremely inexpensive, I am cheap

Cheap or expensive does not really matter in the long run.
The resulting video will depend entirely on your story telling and editing skills.
A good editor can turn out masterpieces on a cellphone, a poor editor can make a mess of any footage on Media Composer, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut.
Regards
Douglas

PS. After you decide on the software, expect having to spend a lot of time getting to grips with editing.
Good luck.

I use Filmora 9 with no problem of video degradation while exporting at 80000 kbps. I'm even trying the Pro version, which seems more powerful. I use VSDC Video Editor (licensed version) when I need motion tracking, but the final exported videos are huge in size, even though I export with the same parameters as Filmora 9. Give Filmora a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the results.

I'm using Filmora :)

Thanks for the replies. i'll stick with Filmora until my subscription runs out and then maybe go to something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut