Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you do when not flying your UAV?

That’s a great hobby, cooking or smoking your favorite meats. I used to dry jerky, nothing better than home prepared.

Aside from flying drones, I metal detect old settlements from centuries ago. And now use high tech drones to help me locate old settlements, using old maps and getting permission from land owners I do find these long lost settlements. Been a treasure hunter since I was a kid, love the historical part.

Congrats with your favorite past times, I know your family enjoys it as well.

Paul

Loving the look of those sausages, are they like Merguez?

I would say they are close. These are kielbasa. Hunting season has started around here so hopefully some of my buddies will be dropping off some wild game meat to make more.

I would not have the patients to do paintings or even the talent, great job on the art work.

Thats pretty cool. You and my brother would get along great. He teaches robotics and runs the
VEX Robotics Stem Competition in Ottawa. Him and his students win a lot of competitions.
Wow, that's not my league. I do it just as a hobby for about 11 years.

Some photos I have taken with my DSLR camera

6XSCRI8.jpg

zndR6kd.jpg

2018-10-25-10-06-05.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

ELptWJ5.jpg

P4ykwry.jpg

Ve2f5Wc.jpg

IHnYjst.jpg

fdocJtK.jpg

x59irpD.jpg

Hkeujld.jpg

48376760_1630651793702899_114678238143315968_n.jpg

Well, i'm not retired - wish I did. I want to do straight line drag racing (legal) but it's an expensive hobby -so no on that one as well. You could say I'm pretty boring because besides flying the drone on the days I'm not working - then more than likely I'm working - problem with working in healthcare is that there is no weekends or holidays. So yeah, my only hobby is flying the drone.....it feels relaxing to me even though I fly mostly within my backyard and my subdivision....lmao :D

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Well, i'm not retired - wish I did. I want to do straight line drag racing (legal) but it's an expensive hobby -so no on that one as well. You could say I'm pretty boring because besides flying the drone on the days I'm not working - then more than likely I'm working - problem with working in healthcare is that there is no weekends or holidays. So yeah, my only hobby is flying the drone.....it feels relaxing to me even though I fly mostly within my backyard and my subdivision....lmao :D
I had a healthcare job too and know what you mean... ;)

Reactions: slvervper99
Benchrest/long range shooting,used to go to range every sunday morning 8am all by myself(usually no people till 10-11am),very relaxing...

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
I had a healthcare job too and know what you mean... ;)
Physician, "murse (male nurse)", paramedic, respiratory, radiology, physician assistant (PA), or nurse practitioner, or patient care tech? you can choose to answer or you don't have too lol. Me, I'm a "murse".:)

Retired Army Ranger and 3 years from 20 on second government job. Hunting, Fishing, Hydro-graphics (only hobby I have that pays for itself LOL) So tempted to pull apart my BB2 and do it in Kryptek or Stryker camo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut