Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why is the video showing vibration? How to fix this?

ihavequestions

Reaction score
So far, the fellow pilots here have been helpful in troubleshooting. Maybe you can help with this one. I see that occasionally, the drone vibrates which causes the video to be ruined. What's the cause and the fix?
See the link below.

Thats not right for sure. You might want to check the tiny little rubber dampeners on the gimbal to see if any are ripped or come lose. Don't think that would be a easy fix if that is the case. I would be sending that in to get replaced or fixed.

Thats not right for sure. You might want to check the tiny little rubber dampeners on the gimbal to see if any are ripped or come lose. Don't think that would be a easy fix if that is the case. I would be sending that in to get replaced or fixed.
Well what's interesting is that I shot more video after this one and the rest seem to be fine.

So far, the fellow pilots here have been helpful in troubleshooting. Maybe you can help with this one. I see that occasionally, the drone vibrates which causes the video to be ruined. What's the cause and the fix?
See the link below.

Looking to the flagpole/flag, it stays nicely quiet in the image. I guess that is due to the difference between the frequency of light and the one you record your video with. At the same time the most prominent of the light you have the picture is overexposed and therefore the image looks flickering.

Regards Leif.

Looking to the flagpole/flag, it stays nicely quiet in the image. I guess that is due to the difference between the frequency of light and the one you record your video with. At the same time the most prominent of the light you have the picture is overexposed and therefore the image looks flickering.

Regards Leif.
Don't think so. Look at the lights of the buildings in the background. They all are vibrating.

Regards Leif.
Here's a closer look. And also another shot of the same sign so that you'll see the frequency of the sign itself isn't likely the issue:

Don't think so. Look at the lights of the buildings in the background. They all are vibrating.

Yes, it's hard. As I see the light in the picture that teases. Sorry but if you do not see the same on other recordings, my explanation is the best bet I can pull out of the sleeve.

Regards Leif.

Yes, it's hard. As I see the light in the picture that teases. Sorry but if you do not see the same on other recordings, my explanation is the best bet I can pull out of the sleeve.

Regards Leif.
Thanks anyway. Much appreciated.
Still wondering cause and fix...

Here's a closer look. And also another shot of the same sign so that you'll see the frequency of the sign itself isn't likely the issue:

Yes, okay. But what you've filmed is probably one of the worst scenarios you can do with an H.264 compression. If you look the same when shooting in daylight, there is a defect on the camera.

It does not look like an unbalanced prop.

Regards Leif.

I've had a bit of jumping on the yaw axis in very low light - presumably it's the stabilisation misfiring. This looks a bit similar.

I ask myself what "vibration" you see in this short video!?
In the meaning of an oscillation I would expect the building or the white letters to move up and down or right and left.
To be honest I see nothing like that.

I ask myself what "vibration" you see in this short video!?
In the meaning of an oscillation I would expect the building or the white letters to move up and down or right and left.
To be honest I see nothing like that.
I think is a anti-flickering option is set auto in default [i see only vibration on light] need to try 60hz [in u.s.a.] or disable.

How can you not see the entire image heavily vibrating in the first 10 seconds?? It's REALLY bad...

How can you not see the entire image heavily vibrating in the first 10 seconds?? It's REALLY bad...
...entire image heavily vibrating ...?
No, I don't see anything heavily vibrating. I see the camera position ascending and the building slowly passing by.
As I said: good night shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame