Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your Drone can be taken over and camera can be watched.

bull***t in my opinion,thanks for post
Ps,thats really old video

Last edited:
If you wanna take someones drone down(without using a shotgun) u need something like this

Attachments

• 51D6F72B-EFB8-4EFC-BDFA-6E41BB7A7F3B.png
    51D6F72B-EFB8-4EFC-BDFA-6E41BB7A7F3B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
maybe parrot fixed it, I know that the Ar drone had an older connection system?
Parrot fixed it.
Before, there wasn’t any security key with parrot drones wifi connection.
Users had to add one if they wanted to protect their wifi connection.
Now, with Anafi, the wifi connection is secure. As secure as home wifi transmission.

If you wanna take someones drone down(without using a shotgun) u need something like this

Most these kind of RF guns cause is the drone to RTH. Interrupting the WIFI signal does not and never causes drones to go down (well maybe toy drones which rely on the controls to keep it in the air).

Also due to the construction of the GPS antenna (ceramic patch with LNA built in to the antenna) and the ground plane underneath it - it is almost impossible to 'Jam' or 'scramble' the GPS signal from below the drone.

Parrot fixed it.
Before, there wasn’t any security key with parrot drones wifi connection.
Users had to add one if they wanted to protect their wifi connection.
Now, with Anafi, the wifi connection is secure. As secure as home wifi transmission.

i also assume that a connection between Anafi and remote is secure.
In my understanding, there should be the hardware (RC) recognized, not a wifi password!

Interesting...i remember watching video where they
Most these kind of RF guns cause is the drone to RTH. Interrupting the WIFI signal does not and never causes drones to go down (well maybe toy drones which rely on the controls to keep it in the air).

Also due to the construction of the GPS antenna (ceramic patch with LNA built in to the antenna) and the ground plane underneath it - it is almost impossible to 'Jam' or 'scramble' the GPS signal from below the drone.
i watched video where they use such gun to “lock” dji phantom in the air and then used same gun to lower drone down to the ground,not sure what the science is behind that gun but it did work...they did say in video that once drone is hit it will turn on safety protocol,either land or rth...i couldnt find link to thatt video but i did find something similar

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73