Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Serial Numbers - Flight Controller Module S/N - Any Clue?

Alkahest

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Recently where I live we had a new round of registrations for drones going up and a certain set of serial numbers have been requested for the same :

1)S/N for Ground Control Station (The Remote)
2)Manufacturer’s S/N ( that’s the one on the box / on the drone)
3) Flight Controller Module S/N

The last one has me quite confused as I am trying to figure it out for my Anafi - the flight controller S/N for DJI Drones is visible in the app but I don’t know how to find it for the Anafi ! Any help on this would be appreciated since the deadline for me to do it is the end of this month!

I try to help you to see details of your controller and your drone.
download .json file from your phone to desktop PC.
download h-elsner/showanafilog
Open it and put at Desktop the ShowAnafiLog.zip.
After open the ShowAnafiLog.exe - File Select JSON log dir at desktop - Meta Data and I think that help you.

see photo

Attachments

• Screen_Meta data_1.png
    Screen_Meta data_1.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I try to help you to see details of your controller and your drone.
download .json file from your phone to desktop PC.
download h-elsner/showanafilog
Open it and put at Desktop the ShowAnafiLog.zip.
After open the ShowAnafiLog.exe - File Select JSON log dir at desktop - Meta Data and I think that help you.

see photo
Hi dkokki,
The serial number you marked in the screenshot - is this for the Skycontroller 3 or the Flight Controller Module?

Hey dkokki,
Thanks a lot for your help, I found the serial number for the drone itself in the JSON file but I cannot find the number you highlighted for the controller module is the number for the ground control station ( the remote control). I found that is the case because I compared two JSON files from two different flights - one where i used the Skycontroller 3 and one where I used my phone. I already know these two serial numbers from what is printed on my kit but cannot find the Flight Controller Module number in the JSON file.

Welcome,
what do you mean Flight Controller Module number and why you should must to have this ? I think that is all that serial numbers is ok.

Hi, as mentioned - for registration in the country I am residing in I need all three of the serial numbers to register my drone.

Hi,

The UUID in the JSON files are per flight. But you have a boot.UUID saved in FDR files. This boot.UUID is unique for the flight system. Maybe this is enough for the registration. In the FDR metadata there is also the serial number for the camera and the batteries.

You can read the metadata from FDR files with ShowAnafiLog > Tools > Show meta data from FDR log.

br HE

Reactions: dkokki

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut