Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi worth keeping, if stuck in CE mode

Edit: At least in this topic, since it is to get around the fw-CE-limitation.
And not just for the US and Canada, am I right?

Bingo. People are throwing a tantrum because they cannot break the law anymore. cry to the European union or your politicians, that might do something

If in USA of other FCC country, FCC is not working on your Anafi? Contact Parrot. If they don't fix it? Return it, it's pretty simple

@Test2000 so are many things but we can't control everything.
I'm sure they'll catch these baddies one day until then rest assured the world is putting all its resources into catching these people and bringing them to justice.

Bingo. People are throwing a tantrum because they cannot break the law anymore. cry to the European union or your politicians, that might do something

but ..., and there is a "but" :

The topic is about how some anafis are locked to CE, even if in FCC countries
Since the last update
Also about that people can't use the moded FF6 to FCC any longer succesful
BUT (here it is):
That is from interest even for people, who WANNA fly legal and CE in CE-countries, but would like to SWITCH, when in FCC countries.

And:
The forum police is in the admin area, mod section.
You don't like it, that people put pressure on your hobby, wrong actions are forcing legal restictions, I get it.
But calm down a bit.
Not every " I wanna use FCC in CE" is up for out of VLOS flights.
Many of them are just on to "wanna have always controll about the bird I can see there"
Yes, that would still make that a fine(able) action.

Just here it is the main topic, that the bird get locked. AFTER you bought it!

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
@Test2000 so are many things but we can't control everything.
I'm sure they'll catch these baddies one day until then rest assured the world is putting all its resources into catching these people and bringing them to justice.

The new Systems, drones are radioing the location of the Homepoint, at least to the authorities (only I hope), with serial and all they need, to identify a manufactured drone, will get us there

Using a CE drone with an FCC mod does not automatically mean people are flying irresponsibly.
CE allowing a lower power output will be more to do with interfering with other things using the same/similar frequencies so the most harm someone is doing is causing interference to another source.
I would be surprised also if the other sources which share frequencies with drones in CE areas are anything which will result in a catastrophe if interference from drones were to occur.
Also the influence this interference could cause would be very minimal as people fly drones for very short periods of time due to lack of battery power and I am yet to see another drone flyer in any location I have chosen to fly before.

CE mode is not illegal in Europe. Where are you getting this from?
Sorry FCC or FFC; I mean the illegal mode which is forbidden in Europe. You know, the one which people try to enable all the time here on the forum

Its really no different to amount of flyers using amps, etc to increase their range.

None of us is perfect, but at the end of the day most flyers resent having a device locked down to a lesser device than what it was when it was purchased.

Its the principal of the matter, thats what kicked off busting the Mavic Pro wide open. I like many others, consider myself a responsible flyer, but I do resent the manufacturer changing the spec of my device after I purchased it, and without telling me what they were going to do, and therefore dictating what I can and cannot do.

Reactions: catkinson80
All pilots consider themselves “responsible flyers”, even the ones that put others in danger. That is a fact of life.

@katkinson it irritates me that people view using illegal frequencies as a basic human right and put the blame on the company that could easily input DJI-level of restrictions on you noobs

wow wonder why i didn't think of that , your a genius thank you
* you’re a genius

Parrot will probably tell you: factory reset your phone, reset the Anafi, install the official app pair everything. Update everything. And if it doesn’t work: send it in for repair or return it.

you could contact them, or complain on the internet without getting any solution. In the meantime people are creating gorgeous footage

* you’re a genius

Parrot will probably tell you: factory reset your phone, reset the Anafi, install the official app pair everything. Update everything. And if it doesn’t work: send it in for repair or return it.

you could contact them, or complain on the internet without getting any solution. In the meantime people are creating gorgeous footage

Your the best ...how do you do a factory reset , do i have to have gps on, and channel 44 selected ???

Reactions: d95gas
Your the best ...how do you do a factory reset , do i have to have gps on, and channel 44 selected ???

For the anafi:

As for your samsung:

If it still doesn't work; use an iPhone from 2015 or newer.
If that doesn't work then the Anafi is definitely broken and should be sent in for repair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut