Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can I switch legs from Anafi V1 to V2?

Eric Elmer

Reaction score
Look at this video:

I want those legs from V2! My original Anafi legs are shattered exactly because of their flimsy unreliable design.

Is it technically possible to upgrade them and if yes, will Parrot sell this "leg upgrade kit" to us?

Last edited:
They appear to be the same as the Anafi Thermal legs that can be bought here

Whether they will fit the original Anafi body is another question.
The page specifically says compatible with the anafi thermal and anafi fpv only - so sounds like they can't be fitted to the regular anafi.

Anyone willing to spend £135 to try it and let us know? ;)

There is another thread that talks about this, i think it shows someone has done it, but as a lot of the comments aren't in English, I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:
We are the Canadian distributor and have repair parts and I can tell you that the ANAFI regular/work unit is not compatible with the ANAFI Thermal parts. I crashed my thermal the other day and grabbed the mechanical kit from the regular unit and its a no go. From what I can see for now only the batteries and the props (and maybe the motor kit) are swappable. The good news is once you have the right kit its an easy fix and there are even youtube videos out there that show you how.

Reactions: MrWhippy
We are the Canadian distributor and have repair parts and I can tell you that the ANAFI regular/work unit is not compatible with the ANAFI Thermal parts. I crashed my thermal the other day and grabbed the mechanical kit from the regular unit and its a no go. From what I can see for now only the batteries and the props (and maybe the motor kit) are swappable. The good news is once you have the right kit its an easy fix and there are even youtube videos out there that show you how.
That's good to know thanks.

You can decide your self because anafi V1 V2 and thermal is using same Central Body on 3 of variants.

ANAFI Central body

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-091844.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-091844.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 24
  • pf070763aa_parrot_anafi_-_body-pack_-_3520410048128_1.jpg
    pf070763aa_parrot_anafi_-_body-pack_-_3520410048128_1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Zigzag84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics