Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fake GPS Tutorial

Hello everyone e congratulations for the work you do. Really a great effort even for the time spent. At the end after two months of use with the satisfaction of the Anafi, i tried the way of the FCC. Not for miles but for more signal strength. I have a question to ask: i do all the steps with Fake GPS, when i paused it and exit the Fake GPS app, FF6 gives me the correct map i preloaded, while the blue dot of my position remains in america! Also with the Fake GPS closed and paused. I'm sure there are some passages...thanks in advance..

I have re-read the thread 2 times! Now FCC it work..i was wrong in the passage when going offline, i turned off only Wi-Fi e bluetooth. Too bad it's night now, tomorrow i try..

I have re-read the thread 2 times! Now FCC it work..i was wrong in the passage when going offline, i turned off only Wi-Fi e bluetooth. Too bad it's night now, tomorrow i try..
Yes, I could not figure what was wrong. The only option was that the Fakegps was not closed properly. Good luck with flying :)

Reactions: Moonfly
Early this morning i fly in FCC, or at least i think! I'll explain, i did the whole procedure..load map, fake gps, closed everything..ok..I selected the channel 48..I arrived at 1.2 km..then Anafi made me RTH. I have to say that in the same place in 2.4 g at 200 meters it interferes with me. At 5 g i arrived at 500 meters quiet without RTH. Even so, getting to 1 km is fine. I rarely go over 500-600 meters. Thanks to everyone.

Reactions: Ton
I managed to connect to the controller via ADB and found many files in the filesystem. There were a couple of wifi configuration files but I have no idea what to change... Could you tell me which file needs to be changed?
I found the way to make the app always choose FCC mode without any other additional processes including fakeGPS.

Ok, interesting, how do you do that? Thanks Ton
by decompiling freeflight6 app... and seeing how it choose the mode...
there are a simple code and a config that override the country code from the GPS signal.

by decompiling freeflight6 app... and seeing how it choose the mode...
there are a simple code and a config that override the country code from the GPS signal.
Ok, I understand what you're saying, but how do I compile the App again after recoding it? Do I have to install an andoid SDK on my computer? Thnx Ton

Ok, I understand what you're saying, but how do I compile the App again after recoding it? Do I have to install an andoid SDK on my computer? Thnx Ton
jadx for decompile apk into java source code
apktool for unpacking and repackaging an apk
and jarsigner for resigning an app

you can easily find the way if you understand what I said

jadx for decompile apk into java source code
apktool for unpacking and repackaging an apk
and jarsigner for resigning an app

you can easily find the way if you understand what I said
Ok thanks I will try it. ?

There was a way found for previous versions of FF6 but I have not seen one for the current version. I am also very interested in how it is done.

There was a way found for previous versions of FF6 but I have not seen one for the current version. I am also very interested in how it is done.
there are a set of java classes for making wifi connection and there is a flag that is probably used for a test purpose...(it is disabled if you downloaded the app from google play)
I'm afraid of copyright things... so sorry.. I can't tell you any further details... but I'm sure it is a huge hint.

there are a set of java classes for making wifi connection and there is a flag that is probably used for a test purpose...(it is disabled if you downloaded the app from google play)
I'm afraid of copyright things... so sorry.. I can't tell you any further details... but I'm sure it is a huge hint.
Thanks for the info. When I get time I will have a play and see what I can find out purely out of interest of course.

But in China is already FCC without fakegps I think. I m lucky in my country in same urban asset i got 2500mt with altitude of 150mt and not lost signal with 165 channel with FCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmyeye
But in China is already FCC without fakegps I think. I m lucky in my country in same urban asset i got 2500mt with altitude of 150mt and not lost signal with 166 channel with FCC.

Do you have 166 channels in China?
There are no 166 channels in Korea.

Keen for someone to make an android app that can be side loaded and mod the FF6 files to unlock the FCC channels by default. I'm not a coder or programmer. I'd pay royalties to support this little project FYI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320