Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Yes. Please create a custom flight plan manually, save it, and upload an archive with a folder of this plan in response to my message. On Android devices, the flight plan is saved in a folder with the name you assigned to the plan. I hope it's the same on iOS devices.

I will study the differences and make a version for iOS.

Android saves flight plans here: "/sdcard/FreeFlight 6/flightPlan/..."

From what I remember about the iOS system unless you have a jail broken phone or tablet you cannot access the file system like we can with Androids. Perhaps things have changed but Apple never wants people fooling around with their file system.

Yes. Please create a custom flight plan manually, save it, and upload an archive with a folder of this plan in response to my message. On Android devices, the flight plan is saved in a folder with the name you assigned to the plan. I hope it's the same on iOS devices.

I will study the differences and make a version for iOS.

Android saves flight plans here: "/sdcard/FreeFlight 6/flightPlan/..."
It seems the Flightplan is in a folder ".contents"
I attach the folder here.
Thanks !!!!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-05-07 à 17.28.19.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-05-07 à 17.28.19.png
    162 KB · Views: 26
  • FlightPlan.zip
    245.9 KB · Views: 7
From what I remember about the iOS system unless you have a jail broken phone or tablet you cannot access the file system like we can with Androids. Perhaps things have changed but Apple never wants people fooling around with their file system.
I use Itools pro and I can read import and export any files without a jailbreak iPhone... but its not as simple as Android :cry: !!!

It seems the Flightplan is in a folder ".contents"
I attach the folder here.
Thanks !!!!
Thank you!
The flight plan for iOS contains one more file. The purpose of the data in this file is not clear to me, at least some of the lines are not clear at all. Could you create several one more (2-3) such arbitrary flight plans? This may help me understand the meaning of this data.

(added later) I found a description of this data. If someone is interested - here is the link: GroundSdk FlightPlan Documentation — MAVLink-flightplan 1.2.0 documentation

Last edited:
Thank you!
The flight plan for iOS contains one more file. The purpose of the data in this file is not clear to me, at least some of the lines are not clear at all. Could you create several one more (2-3) such arbitrary flight plans? This may help me understand the meaning of this data.

(added later) I found a description of this data. If someone is interested - here is the link: GroundSdk FlightPlan Documentation — MAVLink-flightplan 1.2.0 documentation
Hi,
I have created 2 other FP and you can see 2 new folders are created with in each one 3 files ..

Attachments

• FlightPlan.zip
    722.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: abant
This is a test page that creates two archives: the flight plan in Android format and iOS format. I don't have an iOS device, so I ask volunteers to check if this data can be read by FreeFlight6.

This is a test page that creates two archives: the flight plan in Android format and iOS format. I don't have an iOS device, so I ask volunteers to check if this data can be read by FreeFlight6.
(y)Yes it works for me !!!! but I can't fly because .... covid ...
The only problem is that we can't see the" miniature "of the FP in the library, but I think there is an other file in an other folder ..
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2122.PNG
    IMG_2122.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2123.PNG
    IMG_2123.PNG
    598.5 KB · Views: 12
The only problem is that we can't see the" miniature "of the FP in the library, but I think there is an other file in an other folder ..
Thank you

Same thing happens on my Android phone but if you make an adjustment to it and then save it again picture will be there,

Reactions: pa911
Thank you
Have you saved it again, after loading it?
On my Androids it is also 'blank', at first sight. But after saving, it takes the miniature pic from the FF6

Thank you
The miniature with the map and WP is created when the freeflight 6 program saves the flight plan. When creating a flight plan on the site, the miniature is created using the name of the flight plan. You can, for example, change the POI height after loading the flight plan and save it. The miniature with the text will be replaced with a normal one.

Reactions: pa911
I hope that one of the users of iOS devices will be able to perform the flight and report the result. If everything is OK, I will transfer this functionality to all pages.

I hope that one of the users of iOS devices will be able to perform the flight and report the result. If everything is OK, I will transfer this functionality to all pages.
The big problem is to access to the ".contents" folder .. I have used an old release about Itools but ... it's not free !!! and with Imazing or iTunes, no success ..
Thank' a lot for your work

Rectification : It works with Imazing !!!!

Last edited:
It is not difficult for Parrot programmers to add a tool for importing and exporting flight plans to the program. I think that if enough users would contact them with such a wish, they could include it in their work plan.

I'am Ios user too, il will try soon and tell you how is gone. But very amazing job ! well done guy.

So after the first test, it's work but i have a speed problem. I have a constant 2m/s and sometimes increase to 3m/s.
The flightplan is between 30s and 1.30s.

IMG_7141.PNG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame