Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Radius was 40m

The orbit had 25 points and I did chose 2 ascends, which explains the height changes, my bad!

Spiral had 21 for each circle

Trefoil had 121 points in total, but they come automatic with radius and mode (D), right?

Changes:
1. The entry line to the flight plan trajectory has been increased to 15 meters.
2. The entry line to the trajectory is added to the flight plan "Spiral" and "Trefoil".

Reactions: zandoli and Ana789
Changes:
1. The entry line to the flight plan trajectory has been increased to 15 meters.
2. The entry line to the trajectory is added to the flight plan "Spiral" and "Trefoil".

Testing your changes, have a Question:

Did the direction change, with implementing the entry line?
My 3 test flights where all clockwise, but I think I did choose "right" on the plan.
(I can be wrong, but can't remember that I went with "left")
Because in orbits I usually look at it as "to fly around an object", and determine the direction "looking from the object"

Now, in case I choose "right", it is flying counter clockwise, to the right from the point of entry

Wouldn't it be easier, to make it clockwise / counter clockwise?
Since it is "around the poi", I think it would make it more natural?

Perhaps I am just not up to speed in adopting.
I am still in need to look at your examples for the azimuth, since I seem to have a natural way of looking at a drone / object constellation from the top and the object is the center, the drone is north/east/south/west of it. And flying right (clockwise) or left (counter clockwise) around it.
:eek:

01.jpg

Yes the direction seems to be always left. If you hover your cursor over left or right a pop up comes up stating Left direction and no right Direction.

I have just generated 6 more flight plans for verification. In all cases, the direction of flight in the upper stage coincides with the direction in orbit.
1. Trefoil right:
1588253209083.png
2. Trefoil left
1588253275736.png
3. Spiral right
1588253342136.png
4 Spiral left
1588253411735.png
5. Orbit right
1588253486232.png
6. Orbit left
1588253545531.png

I have just generated 6 more flight plans for verification. In all cases, the direction of flight in the upper stage coincides with the direction in orbit.
Of course, it works.

Probably it is just me, who is confusing himself with this direction thing
For me, the moving of the drone is seen in relation to and from the POI.
And it is probably the "right"/"left" thing, that is confusing me.

On DJI it is shown with a circle symbol:
circle.jpg
But it is the same like your setting: left is clockwise, right counter clockwise

The difference is :
Just I can see how it will move.
So my bad, sorry and thank you!

Btw: I saw that beween the first wp and the second, the speed of the drone is only 2 m/s
after the second waypoint it becomes 3 m/s, what the speed setting is.

Is that a setup from you or the reason that Anafis almost always having a "stop" at the first 2 wp's?

Made a plan today, I used C as my Trefoil I believe. I extended the 1st waypoint to my home location and that worked very well. It allowed me to speed up the Anafi to get to where it was going faster. There where some jerky spots but the Anafi flightplan has never been a smooth one. All in all I like the outcome. I could never have flown this by hand. Thanks for all the work you have done. I edited out everything other then the trefoil.

Reactions: unclesrouge
Nice video!
And the stop and go is a Anafi problem with flightplan.
I am hoping a bit, that the 'improvements in flightplan" have targeted that.
Just not willing to jump to the latest fw update, yet

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I have never had a problem with any update but I do understand some do. For me this update seems pretty solid and does what it says it will do but the finally decision is yours to make. Good luck on what you decide :)

I have never had a problem with any update but I do understand some do. For me this update seems pretty solid and does what it says it will do but the finally decision is yours to make. Good luck on what you decide :)
So you have flown the above trefoil with the latest 6.6.9 and 1.6.8?

I flew 2 trefoils today again.
An extended version (GPS-map) and direct after the "original"
My anafi does not really like to perform well in this task!
(flightplans!)

It was stopping at almost ALL wp's, but I hope that is because I reduced the radius to 30 meters.
Thinking about trying an 50m trefoil for a test.
But I have the bad feelin', my bird does not really like to fly "auto. progressiv course"

16159.jpg

16142.jpg

16094.jpg

But abants work is amazing!

Reactions: Seven Ng
Made a plan today, I used C as my Trefoil I believe. I extended the 1st waypoint to my home location and that worked very well. It allowed me to speed up the Anafi to get to where it was going faster. There where some jerky spots but the Anafi flightplan has never been a smooth one. All in all I like the outcome. I could never have flown this by hand. Thanks for all the work you have done. I edited out everything other then the trefoil.

The movement of the drone is strange and uncertain. Almost every reference point causes perceptible stagnation, pulsation, is not uniform.
I think this can be done better with the cameraman mode.
(but of course that's just my opinion)

Please contact Apple device users. Please create any flight plan on your device and upload an archived folder with this plan here. On Android devices, when you save a flight plan, a folder is created with the name that you assigned to the plan. I think that on iOS as well.

The movement of the drone is strange and uncertain. Almost every reference point causes perceptible stagnation, pulsation, is not uniform.
I think this can be done better with the cameraman mode.
(but of course that's just my opinion)
Yes, it doesn't depend on whether you created the plan manually or generated it on the page. Unfortunately, the flight plan execution algorithm is far from ideal and beyond our control.

Hi!

I am new in this topic, but by my last experience is the poi oriented flight plan is smooth enough, much more better than a cameraman flight...
But it lacks to insert 360 pano...or is there some solution? Eg a programmed Pano, like in Litchi?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking