Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Since the azimuth is determined for the observer and the observer in this case is the drone, not the POI, then everything is correct.

View attachment 3930
I understand. If you put these two drawings on the website next to the sample image, it would be much more understandable to everyone.
Thanks for your reply and for improving the orbit!

Reactions: Tasos Delaportas
Just tested on my Samsung A9 on latest version of Android. I used the new Edge browser. Works great but dont get the option to translate to English.

Going to try Chrome.

Same result in Chrome. no option to translate to English.

I suppose if you have a user who has used the desktop version in English previously, its fairly simple to work out what goes where.

Really nice work, and displays really well on the A9. Going to load it up on my Huawei tablet.

The Android version of Chrome on my tablet gave me the option to translate into English and also produced the zip file, which Firefox did not do.

Screenshot_20200421-134148_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Just tested on my Samsung A9 on latest version of Android. I used the new Edge browser. Works great but dont get the option to translate to English.

Going to try Chrome.

Same result in Chrome. no option to translate to English.

I suppose if you have a user who has used the desktop version in English previously, its fairly simple to work out what goes where.

Really nice work, and displays really well on the A9. Going to load it up on my Huawei tablet.
Try the Chrome Beta or the iron srware browser.
Both of them deliver "translate" on my android 10 device

14987.jpg
14990.jpg
14991.jpg

It would be interesting to have a comparative flight with Touch & fly orbit mode.
The flight plan may therefore not include a circle function because the Touch & fly orbit knows the same.
It is so different that it can be planned in advance ...

Since the azimuth is determined for the observer and the observer in this case is the drone, not the POI, then everything is correct.

View attachment 3930
I do not know whether tiredness as sapped my brain, or I am just getting too old to understand this. I work with code and scripts all day long ----- No issue.

But this Azimuth thing is just not sinking in.

So fall back to option two :) 0 or 360 will have to do.

sorry guys n gals ......

Just found the below ....... Does that marry up with what you are talking about here?

True north-based azimuths
From north
North
0°​
South
180°​
North-northeast
22.5°​
South-southwest
202.5°​
Northeast
45°​
Southwest
225°​
East-northeast
67.5°​
West-southwest
247.5°​
East
90°​
West
270°​
East-southeast
112.5°​
West-northwest
292.5°​
Southeast
135°​
Northwest
315°​
South-southeast
157.5°​
North-northwest
337.5°​

I do not know whether tiredness as sapped my brain, or I am just getting too old to understand this. I work with code and scripts all day long ----- No issue.

But this Azimuth thing is just not sinking in.

So fall back to option two :) 0 or 360 will have to do.

sorry guys n gals ......

Just found the below ....... Does that marry up with what you are talking about here?

True north-based azimuths
From north
North
0°​
South
180°​
North-northeast
22.5°​
South-southwest
202.5°​
Northeast
45°​