Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan won't start certain flights, does others

lemieszek

Reaction score
Hi all!

I tried several times starting a long mission today (about 30 waypoints and a maximum distance from home point of about 1.8km - total length of the mission was about 5 or 6km, and projected flight time of 15min). The drone would take off and hover, with "land" on top of the screen (usually "stop" during a mission). No warning or error message, just didn't do the waypoints. GPS was good and I tried starting the mission several times with my Anafi landed and in the air.

I tried a simpler mission and it flew without a hitch. Tried an intermediate one (max distance of about 1km and about 10 waypoints) and same problem. Tried again a shorter one (5 waypoints, 500m max distance) and it flew fine.

Geocage is off, reception was excellent (was out on open country).

It looks like it's rejecting the mission due to either maximum distance or number of waypoints, but there's no error message at all. That's kind of frustrating. 1.8km from home point is perfectly doable in manual flight around where I was.

Any tips?

Hi all!

I tried several times starting a long mission today (about 30 waypoints and a maximum distance from home point of about 1.8km - total length of the mission was about 5 or 6km, and projected flight time of 15min). The drone would take off and hover, with "land" on top of the screen (usually "stop" during a mission). No warning or error message, just didn't do the waypoints. GPS was good and I tried starting the mission several times with my Anafi landed and in the air.

I tried a simpler mission and it flew without a hitch. Tried an intermediate one (max distance of about 1km and about 10 waypoints) and same problem. Tried again a shorter one (5 waypoints, 500m max distance) and it flew fine.

Geocage is off, reception was excellent (was out on open country).

It looks like it's rejecting the mission due to either maximum distance or number of waypoints, but there's no error message at all. That's kind of frustrating. 1.8km from home point is perfectly doable in manual flight around where I was.

Any tips?
A few other folks were having issues with flight plan not starting
you may want to look through the thread below to see if it's helpful

Reactions: lemieszek
A few other folks were having issues with flight plan not starting
you may want to look through the thread below to see if it's helpful

Thank you! I did a search before but hadn't found this issue in the topic you pointed to. It looks like a bug when using a tilt adjustment on the first slot of the plan. Will run some tests to confirm and report back.
Thanks again!

Reactions: BRC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame