Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

flightpath how to set speed of a waypoint

PGTART

Reaction score
Website
www.peterboos.tk
when using flightpath can one alter the speed of the waypoints (because when i look at the xml there is a speed setting).

If yes can it be done from the app or do i need to alter the xml ?

And if possible what happens with different speed waypoints it the transition smooth between different speed waypoints

The reason for asking, i have made a complex flightpath, but there are a few points set over a long distance where there is not so much to see.
Also because of birds i rather would like to fly fast and high there, be gone before they feel disturbed (if they would)

Just tap on the line connecting the two way points and you can adjust the speed. From 3 feet to 36 feet per second. When tapping on the line you should see a slider appear on the side to adjust it.

when using flightpath can one alter the speed of the waypoints (because when i look at the xml there is a speed setting).

If yes can it be done from the app or do i need to alter the xml ?

And if possible what happens with different speed waypoints it the transition smooth between different speed waypoints

The reason for asking, i have made a complex flightpath, but there are a few points set over a long distance where there is not so much to see.
Also because of birds i rather would like to fly fast and high there, be gone before they feel disturbed (if they would)

As noted above, tap on the actual path to change the speed....
A friendly suggestion, do a search on YouTube for "Parrot Flight Plan" and there will be MANY very useful tutorials and demonstrations of the many ins and outs of the program...Much quicker and will answer those and probably most new questions you might have..

Clicking on the path will allow you to edit the speed. Also note that the speed, as well as the height, is inherited by the next waypoint. When a new waypoint is created it inherits the speed of the last leg as well as the height of the last waypoint. Speed shifts seem to be reasonably smooth, not jarring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@alex