Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Can we use the FF6 v6.7.1 with new Anafi Firmware 1.7.7 ? We will have issues ?
AnafiPilot1, I hope that fix the mod app FF6 v6.7.3 soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: giolokj
Unfortunately nobody seen or heard from "AnafiPilot1" since the battery discussion.

Might have to depend on our old friend @ds2atc Always did a superb job and was one of the first to give us a modified APK, lets hope he checks the forums and sees the request.

Might have to depend on our old friend @ds2atc Always did a superb job and was one of the first to give us a modified APK, lets hope he checks the forums and sees the request.
Hi,
for those who want to fly FCC ( without battery level) with the latest version of Parrot, try this :
1- install modified version 6.7.0 of ds2atc (thanks a lot ?)
check that the FCC channels are present on FF6
2- uninstall the modified version
3- install the official version 6.7.3 from Google store
and bingo (well for me) the FCC is kept.
My phone One plus 6 android 10

Hi,
for those who want to fly FCC ( without battery level) with the latest version of Parrot, try this :
1- install modified version 6.7.0 of ds2atc (thanks a lot ?)
check that the FCC channels are present on FF6
2- uninstall the modified version
3- install the official version 6.7.3 from Google store
and bingo (well for me) the FCC is kept.
My phone One plus 6 android 10

You must see if it's OK when you open the google maps, maybe return at CE Channels, I think. Does not hold the FCC channels I think.

Reactions: d95gas
You must see if it's OK when you open the google maps, maybe return at CE Channels, I think. Does not hold the FCC channels I think.
To day, several flies without problem FCC channels are kept .
For me, all is OK ...

Reactions: dkokki
To day, several flies without problem FCC channels are kept .
For me, all is OK ...
Great news, the Channels FCC can use it, but you don't have specials features, like Battery Voltage Display, because you have 6.7.3 from Google Store.

Having the voltage display was an important addition that AnafiPilot1 did an excellent job with, since having that option it would seem we have had less incidents of Anafi's dropping out of the sky as we are able to monitor battery voltage better.

Its a shame he has gone radio silence..... Hoping he will appear soon and put up a modified APK, unless @ds2atc can help.

• Sad
Reactions: JCamilo
People !!! will it be my mistake or the Mod App FF6 6.7.3 is already available, on the respective site ??? Please check.

v6.7.3 version of the modded app has been posted - I suggest you uninstall any previous version and do a fresh install of v6.7.3 - there seems to be changes to the persistent settings store which do not upgrade correctly.

Sorry been busy with my business(es), so have not been able to participate in the forum - normal service should resume once my workload reduces :) !

Just for reference, doing a clean install on my Huawei P30 Pro, gives issues. The application (FF6) starts up, and then shuts down, usual reboots/clean install dont seem to bring any joy.

Going to install the earlier version that worked, then upgraded with the latest.

Reactions: astrex
Further to the above.

Clean install of your SE 6.7.3_FCC would not work, FF6 opened and then immediately shutdown.

So removed the application, rebooted, and installed SE 6.7.1_FCC which was previously working perfectly. Now when I start it up I get the same results as 6.7.3 ... FF6 Flashes up and then closes. So once again removed it. Rebooted it.

Installed SE6.7.0_FCC, and everything works as it should do with FF6 starting up.

So from there installed 6.7.1_FCC, and again worked as should do. (Installed on top of 6.7.0_FCC)

Next step, to try 6.7.3_FCC as an upgrade as opposed to clean install. Install went as it should do and FF6 works, data sync works.

Just odd that I could not do a clean install. Going to try my Huawei M5 8.4" and see what that does.

Update on Huawei M5 8.4"

Removed existing version and did a clean install of SE_6.7.3_FCC and no issues at all. As the M5 is my main device I will stick with it, cannot be bothered to do a factory reset on the P30 Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: s4m04
I updated as follows: I already had Parrot FreeFlight 6.3.3 installed, saved the folder ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6, uninstalled the Parrot version, installed the modified version, and put back the previous folder saved.. I tried it and it works. (Xiaomi Redmi note 9 Pro, Android 10)

Tried a clean install on S20 FE, sadly all FCC versions from the folder (6_7_0 to _6_7_3) won't sync data and won't let me start the app.

/E: Install from Playstore - uninstall - reinstall FCC won't do the trick.

Last edited:
Tried a clean install on S20 FE, sadly all FCC versions from the folder (6_7_0 to _6_7_3) won't sync data and won't let me start the app.

/E: Install from Playstore - uninstall - reinstall FCC won't do the trick.
Install first from Playstore, copy the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6 com folder to a safe directory, uninstall then the app. Install modded apk, then copy back the saved folder to the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6. Doesn't need synchronization anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut